Meeting again....

Hyora's POV

Omg it's Sora. She was in the same school as me back when i was still living in Mokpo. She was famous for being a "couple breaker" she said that it was her HOBBY. Wtf what kinda hobby is that? Like seriously get a life..... Any who, i hope she doesn't break me and zelo up.... If she does, i'm gonna beat the shit out of her!! Sorry for my inappropriate language. But i'm seriously gonna do it.

"Nice seeing you again Hyora."

"What did u come here to break me up with my boy friend now? Just fuck off will ya?"

"Wow chill! I stopped doing that!! Haha c'mon lets be friends now! Please?"

"Did you really stop? Because i seriously don't want anyone to ruin my love life."

"Whoa u got a boy friend? I can't believe that haha!!"

"What is that supposed to mean?" I was a little annoyed

" no mean haha good for you! He... Hehe..."

Ring ring ring

Yessss finally it's lunch!!! I can see my Zelo ^_^

"Mind if i join u?" -sora said

"No lets go eat!! I'm hungry!!" I say and we went to the cafeteria.

Sora's POV

I we went to the cafeteria, i spotted a really cute guy with blue hair. He has flawless white skin. He was so cute!! I hope he doesn't have a girl friend cuz i would need to be a "couple breaker" again.

"Zelo-ya~~ i missed you so much!! *kiss on the cheek*"

It was unbelievable.... Hyora and the cute guy were dating!! Ugh why does it have to be so hard!! I have no choice i need to break them apart! I can't stand watching them be together and being lovey dovey!

"I missed you too Hyora!!"

Daehyun's POV

They are such a good couple..... I don't want to say this but, i just can't stand watching them being together! I was so jealous. I am a such a loner.... Youngjae is with Yuri and zelo is with..... Hyora. *sigh* Then new girl, Sora seems to know Hyora? How?

"Ya hyora-ya! How do you know Sora-ssi?"

"Oh she was in the same school as me when I was still in Mokpo."

"Wait there's a knew girl?!"-zelo said excitedly

"Ya! Her name is Choi Sora and she moved from Mokpo."

"Nice to meet everyone." Sora said with a cool expression

"Nice to meet you! I'm zelo and my home town was Mokpo too!! Hehe i hope we can be friends!!"

"Hi im youngjae! Im in the same class as u so i think you know but what ever"

"Im Jongup. Im a year younger so ur my noona."

"Im Daehyun. Im in your class too."

Sora's POV

I sat next to Zelo and i started talking to him. He was really easy to talk to.

"I think i've seen you on TV before. Are u in a group called B.A.P?"

"Ya!! Haha im the main rapper and the maknae. You lived in Mokpo right?"

"Ya!! Haha do you know the famous coffee shop there?? It's so good!! I don't want to remember it.... Im sad now..."

"You know That coffee shop?? Haha that's my grand parents' shop! He owns it! Im happy that you like that place!! Hehe it's really good!"