Part 26

Daehyun's POV

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING? Are they....... Oh shit. Why am i thinking so dirty. I bet something happened. I hope hyora's ok....... Should i go looking for them?

"YA DAEHYUN WHAT ARE YOU DOING! WE'RE UP NEXT" youngjae said

I guess i can't go find them.....

I went on the stage and everyone was crazy! They were screaming so much. We finished our stage and up next was yongguk hyung and jieun noona.

"Excuse me, um we have an important thing to tell you." The security called manager kang and manager kim over.

I was really curious so i decided to drink water near where they were talking.

"Um there are two people stuck in the elevator. A boy and a girl."

"OMO!! IT MIGHT BE HYORA AND BAEKHYUN!!" Manager Kang said

"Let's go!! The show is coming to an end!!"

They ran to the elevator so i followed them.

"Ya daehyun why are you here?"

"I by accidentally heard ur conversation with u and the security so i came."

Hyora's POV

"What should we do? The show is gonna end soon and there i-"

BOOM!!!

The elevator suddenly started moving and i hit my stomach because of the sudden movement.

"OW!!"

"Are you ok? We're saved cuz the elevator started moving!"

The elevator door opened. I tried to stand up but my stomach hurt like hell.

"Here hold my shoulder." Baekhyun said and i did.

"What happened to her?" Manger Kim asked Baekhyun

"Some sasaeng fan gave her an energy drink and she drank it and something was in it. So her stomach is in pain right now. I don't think she can perform."

"N-no i can p-perform."

"But ur stomac-" i cut baekhyun off

"I can do it. Our fans came to see us, we can't just reject them."

"Ok right now chanyeol and sora are performing. You guys can perform after them and that's the end of the show." Manager Kang told us.

I was sweating and breathing heavily. Then daehyun came to me.

"Are you ok?"

"I-Im fine i don't need ur h-help."

"Are you still mad at me?"

"Im not mad, im disappointed in you. And as i sai- OUCH" i held my stomach

"I don't think you should perform...."

"But me and baekhyun practiced a lot and i don't want to waste it because of me."

"HYORA BAEKHYUN UR UP NEXT!"

I got up and walked to the stage.

"Good luck jajiya....." I heard daehyun say.

I didn't reply back to his words and went on the stage.

The lights were off when i went on the stage. And then BOOM! The light went on and the crowd scream so loud. I was putting up with the pain in my stomach but when the climax of the song came i couldn't put up with it anymore and i fainted because of the pain.

Baekhyun's POV

The crowd went silent. Then the staff members came out

"YA HYORA UNNIE!" Mina was crying.

"EVERYONE PLEASE EXIT THIS BUILDING. THE AMBULANCE WILL BE COMING ANY TIME SOON." Manager Kang said to the fans.

Daehyun's POV

As everyone was exiting the building and this girl was still staring at the stage. She was holding a baekhyun fan. And she smirked as she went out the door.

She must be the one that gave her the drink. I ran to her.

"Excuse me i have to talk to you for a moment."

"Nae oppa?"

"Don't act all cute cuz ur not."

"Haha u know that i gave her the drink. She deserves it. She has no right to be with my Baekhyun."

"U have no right to hurt her like that."

"What u have a crush on her or something? Well i don't care cuz i hate B.A.P."

"Go live ur stupid life. U don't deserve to live. Ur such a horrible human being."

"K i will live my stupid life~ bye bye daehyun oppa~" she said and left

I went back to the stage and i didn't see hyora anywhere.

"WHERES HYORA?"

"she went on the ambulance" sora told me

"YA JUNG DAEHYUN!! WHERE THE HELL WERE U?? HYORA WAS CALLING UR NAME! BUT U WEREN'T THERE FOR HER! HOW MUCH OF A PABO CAN YOU BE? SHE STILL LIKES SO AND WANTS YOU TO COMFORT HER!" Yuri yelled.

As soon as i heard that i ran to the hospital. I ran and ran. Im so stupid why didn't i use my car. It took about an hour from music bank to the hospital. I ran to the front desk.

"DO YOU KNOW WHERE HYORA PARK'S ROOM IS?"

"She is in room......365"

(A/N- see what i did there exotics?)

I ran up to the third floor. And i saw baekhyun holding her hand while she was asleep.

"Im so sorr ly this happened to you hyora. If i could change places with you i would." I heard baekhyun say. And he kissed her cheek.

I just stood out side her room like a fool.

She woke up and she saw me standing there but she ignored me. I can understand why she would. I don't blame her.

Baekhyun's POV

"Baekhyunnie...... Daehyun is out side of the room."

I stood up and slam opened the door.

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHE WAS SAYING UR NAME? SHE WANTED YOU BY HER SIDE! WHERE WERE YOU?"

"I-i was....."

"U were?"

"I was talking to a fan of urs bec-" i cut him off

"U WERE TALKING TO A FAN? IN THAT SITUATION? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"No let me explain wha-" i cut him off again

"You don't need an explanation. Just get out of here." I said and went in hyora's hospital room.

"Why did you scream at him? He didn't do anything..... He just didn't want to see me thats it......"

"I just can't understand you still like him."

"He's a nice guy he has bad timing."

"But i still don't get it..... I forgot to tell you but krystal broke up with me. She said that she found someone better than me."

"She did? Im sure you can find a better person."

"I did find a better person but she likes someone else."

"U can tell me who it is because im ur friend right?"

"Ya i can tell you. Her name is Park Hyora"

*******************************************

A/N SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER..... I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT! HAHA I NAMED THIS CHAPTER PART 26 BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT THE TITLE GIVING OUT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN LOL.

I made an account with @shutdownz_tomatoes!! Please follow our account by clicking this ->@Bluetoki_shutdownz and click the follow button!! Thank you so much!!

~Bluetoki_tomatoes~