W-who r u?

Hyora's POV

"OPPA I MISSED YOUU~"

A random girl came out of no where and back hugged Daehyun, who was still sitting in the chair because he didnt even have the time to turn around cuz she was as fast as lighting.

But w-who is she? I've never seen her..... Maybe she's just his old friend? Well i hope she's just his friend... I kind if feel uneasy.. She's so touchy with him. ~_~

"You're Daehyun oppa right? Oh my gosh! U got even more handsome! Omg~ how have you been?" The girl said

"Oh! Hayoung-ah how were u? It's been a long time!"

H-HAYOUNG?? Even with an -ah after? .....whoawhoawhoa who the hell are you.. Daehyun never told me about this girl... Is he hiding something from me?

"It's been like two years since we last met! Omg I still remember the last time we met! Hahaha u were like an hour late cuz u slept in. I was used to it by then tho ;) gosh ur never on time.." Hayoung said

"Yeah... I'm really bad at time managements haha. But wait how come ur back in Korea? I thought u left for Paris because of your job in design?"

"Oh my boss said, now that i learned high level design and arts and became the top designer in the cooperation, i should go back to korea and become part of a huge cooperation in Korea called Paris Amour. I came back like legit yesterday ^^ so i finished unpacking so i was walking down the street and i saw a person that looked like u so i went in the shop, and it was u so~yeah"

"Wow you came back yesterday? U dont have jet lag?"

"Yeah i dont----"

Blahblahblah.. They were talking about the most boringest things so i just stopped listening and sipped my vanilla bean frappé. But seriously is daehyun just gonna talk with her for our whole date? I dont know if this is a woman's intuition, but i feel like she's acting... I dont wanna say this but, she's being so annoyingly cute...

"----who is she?" I heard hayoung say

"Oh! Her name is Park Hyora and she's in a group called HALO. She's under the same company as me." Daehyun said

..... I guess im not what i think i am to him.

"Hi! I'm Hyora nice to meet you." I said trying to smile away my disappointment and tears.

"Hello! Im Hwang Hayoung. I am Daehyunnie's childhood friend :)" said said to me "How long have we know each other hyunnie?" She asked daehyun

"I dont know when but i think since we were born hahaha"

"Well i think i should be going! I was really nice seeing you again daehyun-ah! Nice meeting you too Hyora!"

"Oh wait Hayoung-ah! Can i have your number? Or is it still the same?"

"Yeah it's the same as my old phone number:) we should hang out again with the three of us! Annyeong!"

• • • • •

I excused my self to go to the bathroom after she left. I couldnt hold back anymore. My heart was being squeezed by my emotions.

Why didnt he introduce me as his.......i dont even know if im even his. Pshh i started dating Daehyun for a year and a half and her? She knew him since she was a little kid. Of course she likes him. Hayoung is really pretty. And of course he's going to love her back because she's back in korea....

As soon as that thought came to my mind, the tears i have been holding back became visible one tear at a time. Good thing i wasnt wearing make up i didnt have to end up like a monster.