Marriage?

A/N-IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR TWO? THREE? DAYS OR SO. I WAS BUSY... OMG~~ BABYZ~~ ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED FOR THE THIRD SONG?? ZELO'S HAIR IS RED!!! HAHA I CAN'T VISUALIZE HIM IN RED HAIR.... DAEHYUN'S HAIR IS BLACK WITH BLONDE HIGH LIGHTS AND HIMCHAN IS BACK TO BLONDE. IDK ABOUT THE OTHER MEMBERS... SORRY FOR PEOPLE WHO AREN'T BABYZ.... OK I'LL START THE STORY. =P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day from HALO's The Star Interview.

Jina's POV

I saw Hyora with her group members so I bumped into Hyora on purpose and whispered in her ear.

"I can't believe you told all of south korea that you are like Daehyun from B.A.P! Did u forget what u told you about telling other people what happened?."

Her eyes widened.

"I heard that you know." The Yuri girl said. "I won't let you do anything to her. Not only me, my whole group and B.A.P"

"It's ok don't worry, im not gonna do anything cuz i don't want to ruin my reputation."

Hyora's POV

I walked in mu home room and everyone surrounded me.

"IM SO SORRY HYORA!!!"
"I APOLOGIZE FOR DOING SUCH A THING TO YOU!"
"I KNEW YOU WEREN'T A PERSON THAT DO THESE STUFF BUT I WAS JUST REALLY DUMB AND JEALOUS OF U. PLEASE FORGIVE US!"

"I'm not mad at you guys. If i were one of you i think i would've did the same. Haha....."

"Hyora unnie!! Ur gonna forgive them??" Mina asked me

"Well i have to cuz it's not their fault. It's all Jina and her group's fault so."

"But they also did horrible things to you!" Eunsol said grinning them

"They are apologizing and they are good people. It's just that..... They were misunderstanding. OK? I want to be friends with them. Whats so bad about being friends with people right?."

*RING RING RING*

First period started. I look to my right but Daehyun's not here. ?? Why isn't he here? Zelo youngjae and Jongup aren't here either. Oh yeah youngjae told me that they have an interview today. I bet Daehyun is being asked about me and him..... I was lonely so i was looking around the classroom. Haha i wasn't paying attention again... Then Jongkook caught my eye. I smiled at him but he looked away. He's mad at me now? I'm so confused.

Jongkook's POV

Im such a kid..... I'm jealous because Hyora likes Daehyun. I should've confessed to her that u liked her before all of this happened..... Well im too late for that.... It's gonna be awkward being with her now.... Because of me...

*Ring ring ring!!!*

The bell rang and i walked up to Hyora.

"Hey..... U wanna eat lunch with me?"

"Ya sure. But first i have to ask a question. Why did u look away when i smiled at you during first period?"

"I-i was going to tell you that i-i...... I like you. I was going to tell you this at the mato coffee shop before. But i didn't have the courage to. But i already gave up on you so i...... Um..... Im happy that ur with Daehyun hyung now!"

"U-u liked me? Well i like you too but not as a boyfriend. As a best friend. I'll tell you something. Ur my best guy friend. I never had a guy friend as nice and fun to be with like you. So. Lets go eat!! Im hungry!!"

She grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the cafeteria. I was the only guy at the table cuz non of the B.A.P members were here..... Hyora an her group members were watching something while they were eating.