Break up #2

Hyora's POV

RING RING RING!!!!

Ugh stupid alarm clock. When i looked at the clock it was 6:13.

I have about an hour till school. I quickly got up and went in the shower. I wore my school uniform and put a little bit or eye liner and mascara on and tied my hair in a tail. I didn't have any energy to curl it. My eyes looked horrible. They were swollen. Ew. I didn't even eat break fast. It was really uncommon for me not to eat breakfast. Haha u can see how un motivated i am. It was 6:45 so i decided to walk to school. I was really early. I went to my locker and i found a letter. It said to meet up at the roof top at lunch. I was really curious who wrote this.

**Ring ring ring**

Today is such a long day. It felt like forever until lunch. I walked to the roof top with my bento box. I opened the door and u should've been there. Guess what i saw? It was Sora and Zelo kissing.

Sora's POV

"Hey Zelo! U wanna eat at the roof top today?"

"No i need to talk to Hyora about something."

"C'mon zelo-oppa~ jebal??"

*sigh* "fine, but i nee-" i cut him off.

"Ok then lets go~~" i pulled his arm and ran up to the roof top. Just then Hyora came. Yes my plan is gonna work. I was the one who put the letter in her locker. Just when she came, i purposely tripped on zelo and "accidentally" kissed him.

Hyora's POV

Just when i went opened the door, Sora was on top of Zelo ang kissing him. I couldn't say anything i dropped my bento box and ran. I was shocked more than sad. Tears were forming in my eyes. I didn't see where i was looking so i accidentally bumped into someone. I couldn't see the person's face.

"S-srry"i said and ran home. I didn't care about school. I hated school. When i was running someone grabbed my wrist. The person turned me around. It was Daehyun.

Daehyun's POV

I was walking in the hallways looking for Hyora cuz she wasn't in the cafeteria. Suddenly someone bumped into me. She was crying.

"S-srry"

Who was she? She looked like someone...... HYORA!!! She was a really fast runner so she was already gone. I ran and ran and i finally caught up to her.

"Hey Hyora, what happened?"

She suddenly hugged me. My shoulders was cold because of her tears.

"What happened?"

She didn't answer. We walked to her house without a word. I dropped her off and i was going to leave but then Hyora grabbed my hand and gestured to come in her house. No one was in her house.

"I-i saw s-sora and ......... Z...z-zelo, ki....kissing. And i just ran home. This morning there was a note in my locker saying to come to the roof top during lunch. When i went, i saw them...."

"Who wrote the note?"

"I don't know who wrote it. Im so sorry but can u stay at my house for the night? I'm always lonely because both my mother and father have work until the morning so i never spend time with them... Please? I need somebody to comfort me."

"No problem. I will do anything for u Hyora."

We started watching a movie. It was called " The RING" it was so scary haha. Hyora kept on grabbing on me because she was scared. When the movie finished, Hyora was fast asleep so i carried her to her room. I was watching her sleeping and the next thing i notice was that i was sleeping. At the edge of her bed. She was so cute when she was sleeping.

Hyora's POV

I woke up by the vibration of my phone which was next to me on the bed. I looked at the clock and it was 12 o'clock. Zelo was calling me. I went outside and sat on the stairs of my front porch. I picked it up.

"What do you want?"

"I just wanted to say that it's a misunderstanding. Sora tripped on her laces and fell on me and by accidentally her lips went on my lips!"

"U never even kissed me on the lips! U always kiss me on the cheek!! We've been dating for two months!! During class u always talk to Sora and don't even notice me when i was trying to talk to u!! Aren't I your girl friend? Why did u even put a note in my locker saying to go to the roof top during lunch? To show me your "accident" what the hell? I thought u called me up to apologize what happened the other day! I'm not mad about how you were texting Sora but... I was upset that ur replies were a little late. I felt that Sora was more important to you! When Sora wasn't here yet, u replied instantly! I felt that u had all of your attention on me! But the other day, ur attention was all to Sora...." I started to cry.

"I never even put a note in your locker! Today i was gonna apologize about the texting thing but Sora made me go to the roof top! Then she kissed me... Sora was the one who put the note in your locker!! But i'm so sorry for what happened the other night, i really am! So will you still be my girl friend?"

"I believe you Zelo, but i think you have a better time with Sora than me. I want u to be happy so i want you to be with Sora. Your smile makes me happy. So please can you be with Sora? I really love you Zelo. But not as a boy friend anymore, as a friend. I hope you understand. "

I lied. I truly love zelo but if i keep on being with Zelo, bad things happen so i would rather have Zelo happy than sad, i want him to be with Sora. I hung up the phone. I cried until i had no more. But actually im happy because zelo is now happy with a new girl friend. I need to get over with Zelo now. I need to find a new love.

Zelo's POV

"I believe you Zelo, but i think you have a better time with Sora than me. I want u to be happy so i want you to be with Sora. Your smile makes me happy. So please can you be with Sora? I really love you Zelo. But not as a boy friend anymore, as a friend. I hope you understand. "

What is she saying!! I was always happy when Hyora was with me! Sora is fun to be with but your mean everything to me Hyora!

Just when i was about to say that to her, she hung up.

It was all my fault though! I am the stupidest person on earth!! Why does she think that! I love you Hyora with all my heart! But i will do anything for her. She told me that she wanted to break up so i will. But even if we aren't a couple anymore, i will love her forever. Good bye Hyora.

*******************************************

AN- That was a shit update but How was it?? Sorry it was a late update... I was busy today.... But here it is!! Hehe i how you guys liked it! Comment and vote please hehe! I love you guys! Thanks for reading and i will update again tomorrow so be excited!! Well, BYEEEE~~~

-yukstarzelo-