Stuck in the elevator?

Hyora's POV

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?? T-they kissed? No i bet it's just a rumor. I'm gonna ask Daehyun and i trust him that he's gonna say the truth.

I looked in the dance practice room through the window of the door. Daehyun and Hyosung unnie were sitting together with youngjae, yuri, Sunhwa Himchan and jongup. Daehyun and Hyosung unnie aren't acting awkward so it was probably a rumor. Phew~

I stepped inside and everyone stared at me.

"W-why are you all staring at me?"

"Omg Hyora ur here!!" Luhan said and grabbed my hand and walked me to their little group. Mina, Eunsol, kai, luhan, sehun were there.

"No i need to ask something to daehyun. I'll come back here later. Ok?"

"NO!! STAY WITH US!!" Mina said in a loud voice and hugged my arm tight so that i can't go and ask daehyun.

"Why? Is there something wrong?"

"N-no what are you talking about?" Kai said

"Ok?"

"S-so why did you come here?"sehun asked me

"Oh! I came here because i wanted to be with you guys!"

"Can't you be with the other members?"

"They were all lovey dovey and i felt like a loner so i just walked around the building and i heard someone talking about Daehyun and Hyosung kissing. So i was just worried. But they wouldn't do such a thing. I know they wouldn't."

"T-they will never do such a thing!!" Eunsol said.

"I knew it. Im relieved now. Thanks."

They were acting weird but what ever. Mina let go of my hand so i decided to go to the other group.

"Hey wats up!"

"Nothing much." Daehyun said and sat next to me. I knew it. He loves me like always. Hehe.

" how was the dance practice?" I asked to daehyun since everyone else were talking except me and daehyun.

"It was normal. Nothing happened. If u here it would've been more fun." He said with a smile.

When i heard those words, i was fully relieved. When eunsol told me that nothing happened, i was relieved but not fully.

Daehyun's POV

I couldn't say the truth.

"How was ur singing practice?"

"It was fun! And a good experience because i never did a duet. I wanted to do a duet with you first tho."

"We will do a duet someday. I'll ask manager kang if we can."

"That's great!!" She said smiling so much. Now i feel really guilty lying to her. Should i tell the truth? But she will be mad at me if i tell her. What should i do?

"I think it's time for me to go! So i'll see you later! Bye bye hyunnie!" She kissed me on the cheek.

"Bye jagiya." She left

"Hey did you tell her about the incident?" Youngjae asked me

I shook my head.

"Ur so stupid!! What if she finds out!! She's gonna be more mad!"

"I know.... I did the wrong thing."

"It was an accident too!"

"But if i tell her, she might be more mad! I had no choice."

"OK LET'S GO BACK TO DANCE PRACTICE!" The instructor said

And we started practicing again. I asked Hyosung

"Did Himchan hyung forgive you?"

"Yeah. Cuz i told him the truth. How bout u?"

"I lied. I couldn't say the truth because i was scared that she would get mad at me."

"Oh...... U didn't trust Hyora? I bet she would've understood."

"What should i do?"

"Talk to her. She will understand"

"Ok"

*after practice*

I went to the studio, but i didn't see Hyora anywhere. I went in and asked yongguk hyung where she went.

"Do you know where Hyora went?"

"Oh i don't know im so sorry.

"Oh ok thanks tho"

I said and ran out of the building and called her phone but she didn't pick up. I texted her saying i wanted to meet her but she didn't reply.

~before sining practice finished~

Baekhyun's POV

I was singing with hyora. And it was really fun. But this time, Krystal was with us during the practice. We finished practice and we talked alittle bit.

"OMG DID YOU KNOW THAT DURING THE DANCE PRACTICE IN THE OTHER ROOM, DAEHYUN AND HYOSUNG UNNIE KISSED!! Ok so i was walking down the hall way and i passed the room. And i saw they kissing! It was so cute!! They should be a couple!! Daehyun doesn't have a girl friend right? OMG PERFECT COUPLE!!" Krystal said

"They kissed? Oh my gawd!! How did that happen?"i said and looked at Hyora.

"They are a good couple...... Haha i think i should be going....."

"Wait! Do you want to hang out with us?" Krystal said "please?"

"I think i will go cuz i have no one to hang out with now."

"OK!! YAY!! lets go to my house! Cuz Jessica unnie isn't here because of her world tour."

"Sure!" I said and as soon as i said that, she dragged is out of the building and we went on my car.

Krystal sat in the passengers seat. And hyora was in the back alone. For the whole ride, she didn't say anything. I was talking with krystal and i felt bad so i looked back.

"Ur really quiet now. Did something happen?" I said

"Ur phone is buzzing too." Krystal added

"I know my phone is buzzing. And i don't want to talk about what happened. Im sorry."

"It's ok u don't have to tell us." Krystal said

"But you can let it all out, don't be afraid." I said and i started hearing sobs went i started the car again. The sobs weren't loud it was really small. I can tell that she doesn't like crying infront of people.

We arrived to Krystal's house.

"We're here. Come lets go." Krystal said and held her hand.

We all sat on the couch.

"I'll get something to eat. I bet u guys are hungry." Krystal said but i stopped her.

"I'll do it. U go be with Hyora and talk to her." I whispered in her ear and she nodded.

Krystal's POV

"Hey, i can listen to what you wanna say. It's better to let it all out then keeping it all inside."

"D-did you really see d-daehyun and h-hyosung unnie k-k....... Kissing?"

"Do you like him?"

"Im his girl friend."

(o_o)"y-you are?"

Just then i thought back of what i said earlier. 'THEY ARE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE' (O_O)my eyes got so huge. IM THE STUPIDEST PERSON ON THE EARTH!! PABOPABOPABOPABOPABOPABOPABO~~~~ i started hitting my self oh the head.

"WHY ARE YOU HITTING UR SELF??" Hyora asked me

"B-because i said something really stupid before." I started crying.

"WHY ARE YOU CRYING! U DID'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!! It's all Daehyun and Hyosung unnie's fault. So don't criticize ur self! You didn't know we were going out anyway. And if i have told you earlier, i bet you u wouldn't say that and im not mad at you. You actually saved me because if you didn't invite me to ur house, i would've been alone and stressed out. Im thankful for you Krystal so don't call your self a pabo."

"Why are you such a good girl. If i were you i would've been so mad at you. Why would daehyun and hyosung do such a thing!" I was gonna cry again because of Hyora's words but i didn't cuz she would think im annoying.

"If you want to cry, you can cry on my shoulders." I said and she hugged me and cried all of her feelings out.

Then Baekhyunnie came with three bowls of ramen and sat next to us and tapped Hyora's back to calm down. But that didn't work.

And in about an hour, she started to calm down and we started eating our ramen.

"Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Sure." She said and i put Pitch Perfect in.

"OMG I LOVE THIS MOVIE."

"Im happy you do!! Cuz i LOVE this movie too!!!!"

*skip movie*

"OMG THAT WAS SO FUNNY~~"

"Im happy that it made you smile because u look the best with ur smile." Baekhyun said

"YA!!! UR BEING TOO NICE!!! YOU HAVE TO SAY IT TO ME TOO!!!" I pouted.

"Somebody's jealous~~" hyora said

"I love you krystal out of anything in the world." He said and i hugged him.

"I do too!"

"You guys are a cute couple."

WHAT AM I DOING!! SHE'S SAD ABOUT HER RELATIONSHIP AD IM JUST LOVEY DOVEY INFRONT OF HER!! Ur such a pabo KRYSTAL!!

"Let's do karaoke!!! I'll put my wii on. Sorry the only game i have is karaoke..... I really want supermario bros tho.."

"I LOVE KARAOKE~~" hyora said with a smile.

"Why don't you guys sing the duet song ur practicing for the show!" I said

"That's a good idea." Baekhyun said

They sang LOVE BLOSSOM by K.Will. They were so good~~

"OMO THAT WAS AO AWESOME!!"

"Thanks!! OMG LOOK AT THE TIME!! I think i have to go......" Hyora said.

"NO LET'S HAVE A SLEEPOVER TOGETHER!! PLEASE? Im lonely without my sister...." I used aegyo and pouted.

"But...... I live in a dorm with my group members..... Let me ask if i can."

Hyora's POV

"Yeoboseyo?"

"YA WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!!! AND WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER THE FREAKN PHONE??" Yuri shouted in my ear.

"Im so sorry...... I will explain tomorrow. I'm gonna stay at
A friend's house tonight so i just wanted to tell that to you. Bye!" I hung up the phone before she could say anything.

Yuri's POV

"OMG SHE JUST HUNGUP ON ME!!!!!"

"What did she say?" Sora asked

"She said she's gonna sleepover at a friend's house."

"WHO??"

"Idk..... She didn't tell me and she hungup! Ugh how can she hangup on me!"

"Maybe's she's sad about what happened. I wasn't there so idk what actually happened but."

"Daehyun oppa didn't say the truth. I can't believe he lied...." Mina said

"I can't believe it either..... " eunsol said

"I th-"

¡DING DONG!

"What the? I'll get it." Sora said and walked to the door

"DAEHYUN?!?!" I heard sora yell from the door way and we all ran to the entrance.

"Why are you here?" I asked him

"Is Hyora here?"

"No she's at her friends house having a sleepover."

"Who's? Im gonna go now. Cuz she doesn't pick up or answer her damn phone."

"Well you know what i think it's ur fault. No offense. I think she found out." Sora said coldly

"Who's house is she in?"

"We don't know who either.... She just hung up on me.... Talk to her tomorrow."

"Ok... Thanks tho. Sorry i came late at night. Good night."

"Bye~"

Hyora's POV

"Um i think we should get to sleep cuz when have practice tomorrow." Bacon said

(A/N im too lazy to write baekhyun over and over again so BACON is BAEKHYUN. Exotics i bet you guys knew who Bacon was but just incase LOL)

"Ok hyora u can sleep in my room. I'll sleep in my sister's room. And bacon you can sit on the couch."

"BACON?? COUCH??"

"Haha im kidding u can sleep in the guest room next to my room."

"Haha phew~ good night~"

"Good night." I said and went in krystal's room

I cried my self to sleep that night.

* the next day*

I woke up and looked at my self in the mirror.
"Omg i look like i inserted something in my eyelids." My eyes were swelled up cuz i cried last night.

I walked downstairs and i was the first one up. I got bored and checked my phone. 9 missed calls and 13 new messages. *sigh* i didn't even bother looking at the messages. And i played candy crush saga on my phone cuz i had nothing to do. And i eventually fell asleep again.

Baekhyun's POV

I woke up and went downstairs. I saw Hyora sleeping on the couch with here phone on. Haha he was playing candy crush.

"Daehyun...... Don't leave me......" Hyora mumbled while she was asleep. She looked cute when she was alseep.

"Good morning bacon."

"Oh good morning. She fell asleep on the couch while playing candy crush. Lol"

".......... Ur really nice to her."

"Yeah why can't i?"

"Im jealous"

"What? It's not like i like her! I like you!"

"Well i love you."

"Good morning everyone!! Im awake now!" *yawn*

I don't know why but krystal was acting really weirdly.

"What time is it?" She asked

"Oh its........ 8 O'CLOCK!!! WE HAVE TO BE AT THE STUDIO AT 8:30!!!!"

"OMG WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?"

Me and Hyora were running around the house panicking.

"Can i borrow some clothes?" Hyora asked krystal

"S-sure"

Hyora's POV

OMG IM GONNA BE SO LATE!!! OH SHIT WHAT SHOULD I DO??

"Here."

"OMG THANKS SO MUCH!" I changed and the door was opened.

"YA HYORA WHERE ARE Y......"

"KYAAAAAA CLOSE THE DOOR!!!"

OMG BAEKHYUN SAW ME ONLY WITH SHORTS AND A BRA ON!! FUKKK IM SO EMBARRASSED...... What ever i don't have any time thinking of this.

"IM SO SORRY!!" Bacon said and ran downstairs.

I got ready and went down stairs.

"Just forget what happened earlier...... Cuz i don't want it to be awkward...... Ok?"

"IM SO SORRY!!!:("

"Its ok. C'MON WE HAVE TO GO!!!! IT'S 8:15!!!!"

"BYE KRYSTAL SEE YOU LATER!!!" I said and ran to Baekhyun's car.

"Hurry!!!"

"Okok i'm going!!"

*at SME*

"OMG WE MADE IT....... FIVE MINUTES BEFORE 8:30"

"Thank god"

"YA HYORA!!!!!" (O_O) yuri's expression

"HI YURI!!!!"

"OMG COME HERE RIGHT NOW!"

"What?"

"What the hell are you doing? U slept over at a boy's house??"

"No i slept over with krystal and baekhyun and btw we only talked and we didn't DO stuff ok?"

"Oh~ well still you have to talk to daehyun."

"I have nothing to talk with him."

I ran away to Baekhyun.

"Im sorry. Let's go!!"

"Nae let's go~"

*after practice*

Daehyun's POV

After practice ended i ran to the studio. She wasn't there again..... I ran outside and i saw Hyora and Baekhyun going on his car.

"YA PARK HYORA I HAVE TO TALK TO YOU COME HERE!"

"Why would i go to a cheater like you."

"I have to explain. And ur a cheater too! Why are you with him!"

"Ok so why are u the one yelling at me? Ur the one who cheated first and for your information, baekhyun has a girl friend. And we are going to her house right now ok? U got a problem? They both helped me. And i trust them. I did trust you but now idon't know whats real and wats fake. Let's go bacon."

"Ya! U don't know the truth yet!"

"I do know what really happened. You kissed her! And you lied to me that nothing happened! U don't trust me anymore." She started crying. "Why did you lie to me? U know i wouldn't get mad? I just really wanted you to say the truth and trust me. But i guess you don't"

"........"

"You can't say anything back...... That means that you don't. I was waiting for you to deny..... But i guess thats the end. Bye daehyun"

"NO WAIT!" The car left.

What have i done. It's all my fault. If i didn't lie this wouldn't've happened...... It's all my fault..... I cried and slumped down on the sidewalk.

Baekhyun's POV

"I don't think you did the right choice. You guys deserve each other."

"I still love him but i can't be with a person that can't trust me because i can't trust him if he doesn't trust me." She started crying.

"I think you should go home to ur dorm. I'll drive you there. Can you tell me where it is?"

She told me and i drove there.

"Ya we're here. Wakeup. Hyora!" I shook her but she didn't wakeup so i got up and carried her to the front door.

Ding dong

Eunsol opened the door.

"BAEKHYUN OPPA?? What's wrong with Hyora unnie?"

"I'll explain later can i come in?"

"Sure."

"Where is her room?"

Everyone was sitting in the living room watching running man. (O_O)(o_o)!(◎_◎;)their reactions.

"It's the first room on the right."

"Ok thanks."

I went in her room and laid her on her bed. I sat down on the bed side. I stood up and walked to the door and then she grabbed my hand.

"Thank you so much for everything baekhyun."

"No problem"

I went out of the room and went down stairs.

"Ya baekhyun! What happened with hyora?" Sora asked me.

I explained everything.

"So they broke up?" Sora asked immediately.

"I think so. She was crying tho."

"They still like each other! Why can't they be together?"

"She said that she can't be with anyone she can't trust."

"Oh..... Thanks for bringing her here. Ur a good guy."

"It's nothing. I should be going. Bye."

"Bye~"

I got in my car and drove home. Just then i got a text from Krystal.

Text from Krystal

"I need to tell you something so can you come to the mato coffee shop?"

Reply

"Ok i will be there in about five minutes"

*at the coffee shop*

"What did you want to tell me?"

"I want to break up with you. I found another person. And these days i think ur with Hyora too much and i feel that ur love to me and slowly fading away."

"I kinda felt the same way. Let's break up. I hope your new guy can take care of you better then me."

"Bye."

"Bye." She said and left the shop.

That was a really fast break up. I started dating her a month ago. She was the one to ask me out and i didn't really have feelings toward her.

I got up and paid and went back to exo-k dorm. And guess what, sasaeng fans were there waiting out side of the dorm. WHAT THE FUCK ARE WRONG WITH THESE FANS? I'm seriously annoyed and scared for these fans. No actually i should call them stalkers. Can't we at least have privacy in life?

"YA GET AWAY! ARE YOU STALKERS?" I said and they still took our their phones and started taking pictures of me.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

They saw me get pissed and they kinda walked away and i ran into the dorm. Oh my god that was the scariest thing.

Daehyun's POV

I went home with the black van with all of my members. The ride was really quiet cuz of me. I was sobbing in the back row. Zelo was rubbing my back. From that day and on, i never talked, and saw her in the eyes.

*two weeks later*

"TODAY IS THE DAY!! ARE YOU GUYS HAPPY?" Manager kim said.

"Im nervous." Mina said

"Don't be!!"

*we all went on a HUGE van to go to music bank*

Hyora's POV

We went on the van and drove to music bank. When we got off, HUGE numbers of people were there. Like HUGE numbers. There were so many securities around us. And this girl gave me an energy drink and on the can there was a post it and it said,

"FIGHTING!! I HOPE YOU DO GOOD AT THE STAGE!"

I smiled at her and mouthed kamsamnida.

We all got ready and we all did our make up and dress up. I was wearing a cute black dress. And curly hair. And i was saving the drink to drink before the stage because i wanted to get energy before i went up an stage. I drank it. It was good.

*30 minutes before the show*

My stomach started to growl and make a weird sound. And it hurt too.

"Um can i go to the bathroom? I think im a little nervous."

I said and went to the elevator since the bathroom was on the first floor.

Baekhyun's POV

I was REALLY thirsty because i was practicing the song. So i decided to go to and get a drink from the vending machine downstairs. I walked to the elevator and saw Hyora. What a coincidence!

"Hey hyora! Where are you going?" I looked at her face and she was really pale and sweating.

"Ya what happened?"

"I think im nervous so im going to the bathroom."

Ding!

The elevator came.

I went in first and held the door for her. And pressed the 1 button.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah" just then

BOOM BOOM!!!

The elevator stopped.

"OMFG WHAT JUST HAPPENED"

"WE'RE STUCK!" She said and clenched her tummy.

"What are we gonna do? The show starts in 30 minutes!! And we're the first ones up!"

Hyora hugged her stomach and slid down the wall she was leaning on.

"Are you really ok? Ur really pale."

"My stomach hurts really badly."

"Did you eat something?"

"No..... I drank something"

"WHO GAVE IT TO YOU!"

"A-a fan"

"WHY DID YOU DRINK IT!! THE FAN PUT SOMETHING IN THE DRINK!!"

"I thought it was good c-cuz it s-said fighting...."

"Do you have ur phone?"

"No i left it cuz i didn't think this would happen."

"Same. AISH! What should we do!!"

Mean while-

Daehyun's POV

"Ya have you seen Hyora and Baekhyun? They aren't seen anywhere." Manager kim asked me.

"I haven't seen them."

"THE SHOWS GONNA START IN 10 MINUTES!! WHAT ARE THEY DOING? THEY'RE UP FIRST TOO!!"

"We have to go on air without them." Manager kang said.

10 minutes later

ON AIR 3 2 1 action!

*******************************************

HOW DO GUYS THINK? Will Hyora and Baekhyun be able to perform? What will hyora do with her aching stomach? Read on and find out~~

COMMENT
SHARE
VOTE

Please~~ thank you all~~ sarangheyo~~

~ bluetoki tomatoes~