Being close

~~~~~~~the next day~~~~~~~~~

Hyora's POV

i woke up and it was 7:00 am. I took a shower the day before so i went downstairs and made ramen noodles. I had dance practice from 8:00 to 1:00pm.

"EVERYONE WAKE UP!!!! WE HAVE DANCE PRACTICE!!!!" I shouted but no one came downstairs except Sora.

"Ugh they are all sleepy heads..." I went to each ones room and slapped them with my pillow

"One more minute....." Yuri said half asleep

"Guess what time it is"

She woke up and it was 7:45. Her brain was asleep so she didn't understand.

"It's 7:45 and dance practice starts at EIGHT O'CLOCK!!!!!"

yuri, eunsol and mina got straight up and got dressed.
"Lol these girls." I said to my self and went on the car to TS ENT.

~~skip till the end of dance practice~~

I saw Daehyun and he was starring at me with a confused face.

"Is there something on my face?"

"N-no i was just wondering if...... Never mind.... Bye i needa go!!"

He was reacting really weird...... Whats wrong with him?? Haha lol what ever.

My group and i went back to our dorms and took a shower. I was the first one to go in because i was the oldest.

"IM SO BORED WAITING FOR EVERYONE TO GO IN THE SHOWER~~im going to take a stroll outside bye!!" I said and went outside.

I checked my phone and it was 2:05. I was about to turn the corner of the Mato Coffee shop and i saw a familiar face. So i walked backwards and looked in the window. IT WAS JONGKOOK!!! What is he doing it there alone?? Haha maybe waiting fir his girl friend or something. So i kept on walking. I was bored alone again so i walked back to my dorm. I checked the coffee shop to see if Jongkook was there with his girl friend (i smirked when i was thinking that) i looked in the window but he was still sitting there alone. I met eyes with him. Suddenly he came rushing out of the shop.

"YA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! I WAS WAITING FOR U THE WHOLE TIME BUT U DIDN'T COME!! DID U SEE MY TEXT??"

"W-wait.... U were waiting for.... ME?? What did the text say?"

"I wanted to meet you again so.... I told you to meet up here at 11!!"

"E-eleven?? You were here since 11 in the morning?? I didn't see ur text because..... I-i deleted it be accidentally... Im so sorry..."

"Why did u text me back though?"

I couldn't say anything because i didn't want to say that Daehyun didn't let me.

"I-i fell asleep. Jinjia mihan."

Jongkook's POV

It felt like she was lying and protecting someone.

"Ur lying. I can see it in ur eyes."

"W-what?? Im n-not lying!! H-why would i do such a thing?"

"Cuz u want to protect someone. Is it daehyun?"

Her eyes widened. I knew it.

"He deleted it right? Ur so bad at lying!" I poked her forehead.

"I didn't want to tell because.... He told me not to text u.... But i swear i tried but he caught me... Im sorry."

Daehyun's POV

I wanted to say i was sorry and tell her wat the text said. I didn't want her to be made at me anymore.....

*Ding dong*

"Nae!!"

Yuri opened the door.

"Are you looking for hyora??" She's not here..... She went somewhere but i don't know... Im so sorry"

"Oh its ok i'll find her! Thanks a lot bye!!" I said and walked around the streets.

"Im so sorry...." I heard someone say. it sounded like Hyora?

Jongkook's POV

"There's something in ur hair."

"Really?" She was trying to take it but it didn't work.

"Here i'll take it out for you." Just them someone bumped into me. And i hugged Hyora. BY ACCIDENTALLY!! NOT ON PURPOSE!!

It was hugging her for about 5 seconds and i snapped back in reality. I broke the hug. It was really awkward.

"U-um im so sorry..... Someone bumped into me and yeah...."

"H-haha it's ok!! Its not your fault"

Our eyes met. And we blushed.

Daehyun's POV

i was about turn the corner ofthe coffee shop and i couldn't believe my eyes. They were..... Kissing. I walked back to her dorm

"I couldn't find her so can i stay here until she comes back?"

"Sure!! Where is she? Like seriously?"

Hyora's POV

"B-bye i think it's time for me to go.... So bye!!" I ran back to my dorm. I hope on one saw what just happened. Wait. But it was an accident! Right? It wasn't on purpose so whats so bad about it? Haha i was relieved so i skipped back to the dorm. I went inside and surprise! Daehyun was there..... What a GREAT timing.....

"Where were you hyora? I was looking for you!"

"U-um i was taking a walk outside because i was bored... Haha it was good exercise!! Haha... Ha"

Why did i lie? Why couldn't I tell the truth? It was just an accident!

"You don't have to lie hyora. I was there. I-i just cant believe this..."

"It was an accident!! He was going to take something from my hair and someone bumped into him!! And we by accidentally hugged."

"No i saw u! U were hugging him back!! Why didn't you tell me it was an accident before?"

"I-i don't know.. But do you know how long he was waiting there? He was there since 11 im the morning!! If u didn't delete the message, he wouldn've waited that long. And if i didn't go take a walk, he-he would still be there waiting there for me! W-why did u delete it?"

"I came to ur dorm to apologize and i saw u guys hugging."

"I just can't.... Can you get out of the house please."

I pushed him out and ran into my room. I'm so happy that i have my own room. I cried. Not over daehyun but over Jongkook. I felt so bad for doing that for him. But it's all daehyun's fault.... I cried.... And fell asleep.

Daehyun's POV

I was walking home. Starring at the ground. Then i saw Jongkook walking on the other sidewalk. I ran up to him and grabbed his collar.

"If you mess with my girl friend. U know what i can do to you."

"I can win her over you so u better watch out."

We glared at each other.

Jongkook's POV

You don't know what i can do Daehyun. I said in my head and smirked at him and left

*******************************************

KYAAAAA 1.6k READS!!! ME SO HAPPY!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!! HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPPIE!! Im so sorry my update was slow... Im at @yukon2000103 's house so ya..... Haha lol~~ so comment vote and follow me!! Hehe i'll follow you too so!! Bai bai!!

~yukstarzelo~