A/N

Hey guys!

# This is my first book so i would appreciate if you point out the mistakes to me. But, I won't take any hate as this is my first book and i am emotionally attached to it. I wrote this with a lot of hard work. If you don't like something, keep it to yourself. Somethings are meant to be like that for a reason.

# There might be some irregularities in updating due to my school and all but i promise i would update it whenever I can.

# The cast is just to give you an idea of how they look. The characters are not a replica of them.

# The place where the book is set is fictional. You can imagine it to be in a kind of forest-y area.The description will be given in the book. So no need to overthink about the place. 

# Might there be any other important thing to tell, I would write them in the chapter's A/N.

Enjoy the book!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Lily Anderson.  Your not so typical teenage girl definition.  Mixture of all - from tom boy to a squealing girl. Her main power is to read through anything and everything.

That couldn't be true for her when it came to Adam.

Adam Hooks. The new kid in town with numerous talents. The new bad boy with amazing wit and intelligence. A guy who knows everything.

But is it really possible to know everything?