Chapter 8

"Oooh ooo. It's just me, myself and I"

"Solo ride until I die"

"Cause I got me for life"

"Oooh ooo. I don't need a hand to hold."

"Even when the night is cold."

"I got that fire in my soul."

After finishing our food, Jamie, Scar and I find ourselves in washroom.

But instead of checking how we look or adjusting our hair or actually peeing, we start to sing and have our own imaginary concert.

Just in case you are wondering if there is anyone in there, we checked each stall. Plus, this washroom, which is one the second floor, is kind of an abondened one. Its like our hangout place slash emergency meeting place.

And well this is our routine kind of thing. What can I say, we are crazy. Crazier than crazy. And today, we all are for Me, Myself and I.

Scar starts to rap "And as far as I can see I just need privacy

Plus a whole lot of tree fuck all this modesty

I just need space to do me get a world that they're tryna see-" the door opens and a girl walks in, first not noticing us, but she looks up when she hears Scar raping. Scar still didn't notice the girl enter the washroom and is still singing.

"Uh, Scar" Jamie tries to stop her, but she is too deep into the song.

"Scar we have audience" still no response.

Jamie and I exchange looks and look at the girl still standing there, mouth slightly open, eyes wide, confusion written all over her face.

"uh sorry, you can go and do your business" Jamie side steps, breaking the silence, if you don't consider Scar still singing the song, her eyes closed, with one hand holding a paper rolled up as a mic.

The girl breaks from her trans, goes into the last stall, still eyeing us warily.

Jamie looks at me, laugh ready to leave her lips. Scar still unaware what has happened, is singing on top of her lungs.

Since I didn't want to face that girl again, and also since Scar is too lost, I mouth 'Let's go' nodding towards the door.

'But..' Jamie mouths pointing at Scar.

I shake my head, mischief smile spreading my lips.

When the girl comes out, she would have to wash her hands, which is exactly where Scar is standing. And well she would have to make Scar stop for washing her hands.

We both make a quick exist as we hear the door of the girl's stall open.

"You're so bad!" Jamie says between her giggles.

"Let's just wait here for our Taylor Swift" I say as we lean against the wall, waiting for a angry and embarrassed Scar to step out of the washroom any minute.

"You both! What is wrong with you guys? Couldn't you just tell me that there is a girl in the washroom or maybe drag me out with you guys out here, at least saving me from the humiliation. Ugh! I hate you guys!" Scar stomps to our way and starts to rant, while me and Jamie being the good best friends we are start to laugh at her embarrassed face.

"To make it worse, that girl told me that I sing well and should take up in some competitions. I might have taken that as a compliment, if she didn't laugh at the end." She tells us, making us double over, laughing our guts out.