PREWORD

This story is going to end up very sad, dramatic and triggering for some. There will be music that may go along with some of the chapters, one by Selena (Tejano Queen) and the story behind the song itself can make you cry.

Please be careful when reading, I cry writing some of my chapters myself.

Otherwise, enjoy!

Update: 1/29/16
Chapters 13 and out have been written after Ian gave his opinion on Ianthony. I hope this does not hurt anyone more than it is already going to. Guys, Ianthony is not going to happen. Along with that, my fanfictions are a reflection of how things going on in my life. Ian and Anthony's roles here are used to express things that I feel and/or things that happened to me. They're not to reflect on them as lovers, despite this being called an Ianthony Fanfiction.

All this to say, I apologize in advance for people who have decided to stop fanfictions about Ianthony. I for one only shipped them IF they decided to enter a romantic relationship. If it happened, fine, if it didn't, fine as well.

Remember, I do not condone people forcing Ianthony. I do not stand for Ianthony except for a fantasy. A harmless fantasy. That meaning, the women in their lives do not need to be hated on and basically being told "Fuck you, you're nothing but a fucking cover for Ian and Anthony." That's fully disgraceful, distasteful, disgusting and fucking terrible to do to a human. Anthony told us many times before, it's funny until people take it too far and no one freaking listened until Ian said something on January 27th, 2016. That means something. It stressed Anthony out and he said it over and over. It must have gotten worse because Ian doesn't comment on most things that are subject to a conflict in opinion within the Smosh Family (more specifically, Smoshers). On top of that, no one understands what the fuck boundaries are. Their lives are practically on the Internet. They are STILL ENTITLED to a thing called PRIVACY. Usually when someone hints at something being wrong, people pay attention to it. People had to make it worse. I, personally, contemplated taking down/privating my fanfictions, but I decided against that for different reasons. For one, Ian still supports fanfiction writers. He does not support or condone the bullying happening to the women around them. That is not okay on any terms. Quite frankly, I am ashamed.

To the people like me who are on both sides, (as a writer/shipper and someone who does not send hate) we still have the support to do what we do, but to a limit. It is up to us to help them with this epidemic within our Smosh Family. Anthony is done, Ian will only say it once. Now it's on our hands to fix it and fight for what's right. For whatever reason you have to not like the women in their lives, honestly, pick a damn side. I'm not afraid to be crude. You either stand for their happiness or you get the hell out. You need a fucking reality check, I'll be the banker to cash that shit.

Get it together, I don't want to disappoint my heroes, nor do I want to lose my privilege of writing my Smosh Fanfictions as they are my therapy. Everything I write has a meaning and it is not all just fluff for pleasure. I write for a purpose and I can't write as a normal book. I need people to portray different parts of things or it doesn't help me at all. I do not want to lose that right as a supporter/smosher (whatever you prefer to call me). So please, if you seriously find it correct to send hate to women around Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla as compensation for making Ianthony true, get off the internet. Take a break before I use my permission to call you an asshole. Ian and Anthony have CLEARLY stated that they will never enter an exclusive, romantic relationship. They grew up together and they're practical brothers. It's weird to get freaky with your brother. Think of it like that if you're struggling to keep your tongue from sending hate to someone who doesn't want trouble and just wants to make either Ian or Anthony happy.

With this, I let you continue on in reading.