Chapter 2

Song: Case Closed by Little Mix

I woke up to Anthony holding me. We were in bed together, but I don't remember getting up. Especially since I was still very upset about last night. "Ian, I am so sorry... I didn't mean anything I  said." Anthony said holding me tightly.

"Yeah... It's ok, I forgive you. I mean I love you..." I nodded, turning around to kiss him softly. I winced slightly at my back pain.

"Oh God, your back... I threw out your back..." Anthony said. He changed his breathing to keep from crying. I shook my head and hugged him.

"You didn't throw it out, I'm just sore from the sleep I did on the floor last night." I nodded. "When did I end up here?" I asked softly. Anthony looked up slightly, trying to reconnect to his memory of last night.

"I didn't come out of the room until about 12, you fell asleep around 9. I picked you up and laid you down right about then." He nodded, sure of himself. I nodded reassessing his answers before getting up out of bed. I went to the bathroom and took off my shirt. I hissed out softly in pain. I took out a mirror and stand with my back against the counter slightly. I lift the mirror and look at the entirety of my back. I stared in horror at how... Black, blue and purple my back was... It looked like a painting. A very painful painting. I sighed and put my shirt back on. I went to the room again, but Anthony had left to go to make breakfast. I just grabbed some clothes and took a shower.

For the majority of the shower, I just sat there, trying to forget about  how much pain I was in. I was crying. That's how bad my back hurt. I started to get out of the shower when my back hurt so much, that I screamed out and fell.

Anthony came running upstairs. "Ian?!" He yelled, coming into the bathroom. "What happened? Are you okay? What's wrong?" He asked. I looked up at him, red eyes and all. I broke down crying again.

"My. Back. FUCKING HURTS." I yelled out. He tried to help me out but I slapped him away from me. Anthony got really angry again.

"I'm trying to help your ungrateful ass out of the shower." He yelled, punching me in the face. I grabbed my face and Anthony gasped. "Oh my God no... I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to." He turned off the shower and tried to pick me up in a way that wouldn't hurt, which was virtually impossible. I didn't understand it.... Why was he like this?

Anthony had me grab onto his shirt as he took me back to bed, and back downstairs to get me something to eat. I reached into the nightstand drawer and pricked myself on something.

"Ow..." I whined slightly. "What is that?" I asked to myself. I picked up a needle and a syringe. I shook my head. "No... Not Anthony..." I thought to myself. I reached in deeper and found a bottle of heroin. "What?" I thought. In my peripheral vision, I saw Anthony standing there at the door. I slowly put the bottle down and looked at him.

"Oh you are going to get it, Mister." Anthony said before closing the door and locking it.