Chapter 3

I had no idea what happened, all I knew was something had happened. Anthony was gone, I was in the dining room, laying my head down as I sat at the table. I was still in excruciating pain, but it was filled by this sensation of warmth that filled my head. I looked up and began laughing out of nowhere. I felt like there was nothing around me, just in a room that seemed to change with every thought of mine, like The Veldt story from The Illustrated Man. Right now it was a room of bubbles. Then a room of colors. I heard the door close and it sounded funny. I just laughed.

"Okay I know a pushed some hard drugs into you but it's not that damn funny." Anthony smirked wrapping his arms tightly around me. Despite everything I felt love. I chuckled softly as he turned me to face him. He leaned down and kissed me. "Unless you want me, I won't do this to you." He said lustfully. "I won't kiss you in all the right places. I won't drive you crazy with my desire. I won't do anything. You let me know what you want." He kept kissing me. I stood up, not breaking the kiss and hopped up slightly, right onto the table. I felt Anthony's smirk grow as he left my lips to venture around. I bit my lip softly and let go. Anthony kissed my neck before coming up to my jawline. He kissed me again before picking me up, taking me to the downstairs bedroom. This time, I gave into his every will. There was no fucking, no sex. Just love. And that was the most amazing feeling.

The next day, I woke up in reality. Anthony had me in his arms and my back hurt less. I shuffled a bit and Anthony kissed me behind my ear. I smiled softly. I turned around and held my hands in between our chests. I caught a glimpse of something on my hand. I raised my hands into my view and I saw a ring. On my left finger there was a wedding ring. Silver. "Anthony..." I whispered. He nodded.

"I know I can be better for you, and I don't want you to leave me. I don't want you to leave before I have a chance to show you love. Your life needs to be as happy as you felt yesterday... And I know I can give you that. So, Ian Andrew Hecox..." Anthony got out of bed and pulled me to his side of the bed. He was on his one knee and I smiled softly. "Be mine forever... We've been friends since 6th grade... Why not be lovers forever too?" I swung my legs to sit on the bed. Anthony patted his knee and held his arms out for me. I sat on his knee as softly as I could, holding onto him.

"Under a condition..." I whispered softly. He looked up at me. "Don't hurt me anymore or do these drugs okay?" I looked down at him expecting him to drop me. He nodded and kissed me.

"Whatever I have to do to keep you by my side." He smiled. The alarm set for work rang and we started to get up and ready.

"I can't wait to tell everyone..." I smiled as we headed out the door. He smiled and closed the door behind us.