Chapter 7

I woke up to Anthony gone. I sighed softly and got up, knowing damn well where he was. I got dressed and then headed to the foyer we had upstairs. To my surprise, Anthony was there filming... By himself. "Hey guys..." He said, rather sadly. "I've been reshooting this video since 5:15 this morning." I raised my watch looking at the time, 10:26, 5 hours and 11 minutes... What was he filming? "I want it to be perfect... Guys, I'm bisexual. There I said it for the 37th time. And I'm sure many of you have waited for this day that I came out. So everyone can know that I love Ian Andrew Hecox, who... I have hurt, over and over countless times..." His voice trailed off and he stopped the camera again. "Fuck!" He yelled out. I don't know when I started crying, but I made myself noticed.

"Anthony..." I said softly. He looked up at me, not even hiding his tears. "You don't have to do this..." I walked to him, sitting down on the couch next to him.

"Yeah, Ian, I do." He said softly. I sighed and looked down. He stood me up and shifted me off to the side. He started the camera again and wiped his tears away. "Hey guys, I've been trying to film this for the past five hours... I have skeletons in my closet... I need to get them all out. Uh, for starters... I am bisexual... I'm more gay than straight I guess, I don't know." He sighed. I sat at the bar table and just watched. "And I am in love with Ian... I have hurt him over and over again and some how he still put up with my ass for all these years. We had been dating for, uh, 2 years... And all this time, Lila was my cover.... I didn't respect Ian, if I did I wouldn't have ever had a cover. Almost every day, I put my hands on him... Not the way I should've." He started crying harder. "I fucking hit him, slapped him, punched him... I abused him, and he stayed with me... We got married, yesterday. It was the happiest I had ever seen him... But as we laid down that night, I just kept looking a-a-at the bruise, that's covering his back, that I'd fucking made. I slammed him into the wall and I called him a nobody and I threw out his back... I hurt him... And if I could do this all over again, I'd stop fucking around and tell everyone from the beginning. Because I love him. And something about me he still loves. And I don't fucking see it. But he went on with marrying me, became my husband... I love him guys and I don't want to hurt him anymore, so I've been searching for rehabilitation centers... I'm going to fix everything that I broke. And I'm going to make sure Ian is safe and happy once again." He finished. "Thank you guys for being there for us..." He turned off the camera and just uploaded that all to the Smosh Channel and the Smosh 2nd Channel and even his channel that he hasn't used since he was with Kalel. He stood up and walked to me. I looked away from him. "Please let me fix us Ian." He said softly.

"While all that was beautiful and brave..." I said softly before kissing him. "It's not enough." I got up and began walking downstairs.