#TWHTHS chapter 1

chapter 1

SOPHIE'S POV

*flashback*

"Nothing I do is ever good enough for you, is it?!" He boomed from across the bedroom.

I gritted my teeth and yanked my shirt off the big bed and threw it into my faded pink bag. My eyes remained locked on what I was doing. That wasn't the issue here, and we both knew it.

"Quit ignoring me," he growled.

"Stop," I warned.

"Sorry I'm not good enough for you, Princess Sophie!" He teased. But this time, it wasn't the playful banter he usually threw my way.

"You know what you did," I stated simply, still refusing to show him my bright blue eyes.

"And you know that was a lie... the paps are always doing that..." his voice trailed off.

"Whatever!" I rolled my eyes, still not letting them look up at him.

"You know it isn't true!" His voice weakened even more. I could tell he was upset, even more so than me.

My hand reached around my velvety teddy bear and I blushed, stuffing it deep under my clothes. My heart kept telling me to dump everything out of the bag, jump onto the bed, and pull him down with me. My heart told me to kiss him right now and everything would be all better... but my mind told me something different.

"And you know I still love you..." His voice broke as he spat out the word "you." Shivers flicked down my spine as I remembered the times his little voice crack had turned me on so much.

And did he just say that he still loved me? He hadn't told me that in weeks. He couldn't possibly mean it... could he?

Heart pounding, I picked up my bag. I wasn't going to take my chances on him. I was practically a celebrity... I could get another guy. This one obviously wasn't my prince.

I hoisted my bag up on my strong shoulder and glanced around the room, making sure there wasn't anything of mine left somewhere. Once I walked out, there was no going back...

"I mean it..." he whispered. "I really do love you."

My hand found its way into my dark blonde curls as it often did when I was nervous. I combed through my hair with my fingers and finally allowed myself a glance at his perfect face.

His mouth was slightly agape, turned down in a sad state of confusion. I scanned upwards and my gaze locked into his. Instantly, I tensed up. Looking away, I blinked back tears.

I opened the door and glanced back at the boy I once loved. He looked like much more of a man now. His bone structure was pronounced as he clenched his jaw. His eyes gave him away.

"Goodbye, Louis," I muttered. I walked right out the door and didn't let myself look back.

****

Hi there! Soooo, this is my story... I know it's kind of hard to tell what's going to happen right now, but it'll progress more. I promise. If you like it though, drop a vote or comment my way. It would honestly mean a lot. Those of you who are writers understand how much encouragement a simple comment gives. So tell me if you like it!

Thank you all and enjoy!<3

xx @boobearthesassmaster