#TWHTHS chapter 8

chapter 8

SOPHIE'S POV

Ugh. Why did he have to be here? Why? I was having fun with Josh I guess... but it wasn't the same.

I remembered back to the last time I went clubbing with Lou...

*flashback*

"Oh come on Soph, live a little," Louis encouraged me. I had never taken a shot before and he was insistent that I try it tonight. He was used to this stuff, but I was only 19. And I was American. Americans can't drink until they're 21, so I had never been to a bar or anything.

But I was in England for a week to spend some time with the boys on their European tour with Big Time Rush. I was legal to drink here, so Louis dared me to take a shot for the first time.

After a lot of pestering and weird looks from the other drunken people at the counter, I did it. It was disgusting. I felt like gagging, but Louis smiled and kissed me-- so I didn't mind.

"Good job," he congratulated me. I beamed, happy that he was proud of me for once. "Now let's loosen you up some more..."

I remember him looking at me with an evil glare in his eyes. His hand wrapped around mine and tightly gripped it. He smiled devilishly as he pulled me onto the dance floor. I cringed at all the sweaty guys and half-naked, spray-tanned, hairsprayed women. I really wasn't into the club scene.

"C'mon, babe," Louis whispered into my ear. He began to dance. I kinda jumped around, not really sure what to do. Louis began inching closer and closer to me. I was a bit nervous, but I did what he wanted. I rubbed myself on his backside, feeling a little bit dirty. It felt good though.

Lou whipped around to face me, still moving in an up-and-down motion. I moaned at him, smiling. I saw a sparkle in his eye as he whipped me around. I felt him press against me and giggled at how much this was affecting him.

"Sooooophie," he whined into my ear. I chuckled to myself and turned back to face him.

I narrowed my eyes and he looked at me expectantly. I grabbed his hand and kissed him passionately, then tugged him away. He followed like a puppy. I led him all the way out to the limo waiting for us, and we headed home, kissing for the entire ride.

**

I glanced back at Josh, who looked like he was having a pleasant time. I secretly wished his eyes hid the same longing as Lou's always did.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom," I told him. "I'll be back soon..."

He nodded and I flashed him a smile on the way off the dance floor.

"Excuse m-- oh," a beautiful male voice woke me from my thoughts.

****

Who's the male voice?! Who could it possibly be? Ha.

xx @boobearthesassmaster