#TWHTHS chapter 6

chapter 6

SOPHIE'S POV

He was here.

Louis. Louis was here. I hadn't seen him since that day so long ago when I walked out on him.

Of course, I had seen pictures of him. He was everywhere. No one realizes how difficult it is to have a famous ex. Louis' picture was all over magazines and newspapers. One Direction was constantly being interviewed on TV and I heard Louis' voice singing beautifully on the radio every once and a while.

Ally and I were staying with Tiffany while living in London, and she was a huge One Direction fan. Ally knew about my past with Louis, but neither of us had told Tiff. She would freak out way too much.

And it had never been a problem... until now. He was famous... I wasn't... I couldn't have contacted him if I tried. It was totally over anyway.

But now, he was here, standing in front of me. I felt my breathing hitch just remembering him and the time we spent together.

It was me who left him, though. I couldn't let my walls down. I had to make sure I didn't let him see how much it hurt me to see him here.

I was with Josh, not Lou. I had to let myself move on and be okay again.

****

So it's going to be hard for Sophie tonight! Do you think she'll be able to handle it? It would be hard to see the guy you once loved for the first time in a year and a half... I wonder what she'll do! What would you do??

xx @boobearthesassmaster