Chapter 3

Warning: self harming is going to happen in this chapter. So if you are sensitive with it just skip this chapter.

Ben's POV

It's been two weeks and me and Denis have become great friends. None the less everything has been great. Everyone at school treats me different because I'm friends with Denis. Right now, Denis, Danny and I were sitting at a table in the cafeteria eating lunch and laughing about some stupid shit.

"So, one day me and my mum were at this amusement park and we were walking around and some clown came out of nowhere and fucking got her in the face with a pie." Danny said. Denis was laughing his ass off. He has such a cute laugh. I realized that I literally have a crush on Denis. He doesn't know, then again he is all flirty with Danny in private. Well obviously with me around. It annoys the fuck out of me. I think I'm in way over my head. "Ben, mate. You okay?" He asked. I nodded and got up and threw my trash away. I grabbed my stuff.

"I think I'm gonna head home early. Not feeling to well." I said. They nodded. I grabbed my keys. Yep I got my car last week from my dad for my birthday. I walked out of the school sneakily and walked to my car. I got in and started the car and drove off to my house. When I got there I parked and got out leaving everything but my phone, keys and wallet and walked inside. My mom was on the couch going through papers.

"Why are you home early?" She asked looking up.

"Not feeling well." I said and walked upstairs. I walked into my room shutting my door. I locked it and went to my mini fridge and grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniels and laid on my bed. I opened the bottle and started drinking. I turned the tv on and put it up loud. Looking on my bedside table I saw my old friend, my razor blade. I grabbed it. Curiosity got the best of me. I slid the cold metal across my skin and watched the blood ooze out as I took another swig of the liquor in my hand. The feeling was back. The feeling off cutting was back. As I continued to drink, I continued to slide the metal across my wrist. It felt good to have this happen again. I haven't done this since my parents fought and got divorced.

Flashback

"Sarah, I'm fucking tired of all this fighting. All we ever do is fight!" My dad yelled at my mum.

"I hate it as much as you do! That's it. I'm done! We're getting a divorce and you're leaving." She said. My dad packed all his bags and left.

Flashback over

I sighed thinking about it. I slid the blade across my other wrist. Tears pricked at my eyes as I took another swig from my drink. I let the blood ooze out before I threw the razor out and got up. I stumbled to the bathroom and grabbed some bandages and put them around my wrists. I threw my now empty bottle of liquor in the trash and I laid on my bed and soon fell asleep with my blanket over my head.

~

"Ben...Benny boy." I heard someone whisper. Not just anyone. But it was Danny. I peeked my eye open and saw Danny sitting beside me on my bed and Denis sitting on my spinning chair.

"I...need...water...pills...."I said groaning. Danny handed me two pills and a glass of water. I took the pills and drank some water to help them go down.

"You okay, mate? You don't look so good." He said.

"Just peachy." I said, my sarcasm more real than ever.

"Did you come home and drink?" He asked.

"Yep." I said and sat up. I looked in the mirror from my desk and saw how fucked up my hair was, my face with tear stains on my cheeks, my eyes all red and puffy. Fuck I look like a mess.