Chapter 4

Your phone screams an alert to you, letting you know if you don't get out of bed you won't be eating that morning. You groan and blearily move your hands around the bed trying to find that freaking phone. After searching more and more frantically, you find it and shut it off. Moving your legs to the side of the bed you sit up and lean back, wrapping your arms around each other and grabbing your own hand, you stretch. Looking to your bedside desk, you grab your laptop. As you navigate to your channel, you see that last nights video comments have exploded. 4 comments being exploding. Confused and curious, you click onto it and scroll to the comments. All the comments either were in all caps or were followed by at least 5 exclamation points.

You read them, shocked that all of them said pretty much the same thing.

Money$gurl: OMG!!!1!!! YOU WERE IN THE SAME CAR AS MARKIPLIER?!?!?!?!!? SO LUCKY GIRL!!! <3<3<3

TREASUREhunter12: Hey! Its markiplier!!!!

welpwhatcanyado: JACKABOY AND MARKIPLIER IN THE SAME CAR? SEPTIPLIER CONFIRMED!

mr,mysteryman: Hey look Muyskerm!

Well, that's weird. You quickly add your own comment.

Amberhour: What are you guys talking about?

.

Shaking your head, you leave your laptop for your dresser. Pulling out a pretty gray tank-top and jeans, you head to the bathroom and change. You apply your makeup, it's not much, only mascara and a quick thin line of eyeliner. Twisting your hair into a messy bun, you pick up your pajamas and lean out of the bathroom and twist around to your room and toss them onto your unmade bed. You grab the still wet pile of last night's clothes and toss them into the laundry hamper, which was almost full, Thankfully it was almost laundry day, so soon you would have fresh clean clothes. Pleased with your outfit, you head to the kitchen and nuke a Hot Pocket.

Heading back to your room as the Hot Pocket cooks, you slip on your socks and grab your laptop, which you place on the couch. The microwave beeps, you retrieve your meal, then eagerly devour it. Finished, you toss the wrapper in the trash can and brush your teeth. Finally done with your morning routine, you check your watch. Five minutes until you had to start walking. You take this opportunity to check the oddness of the comments again, and find you have a response from TREASUREhunter12.

TREASUREhunter12: You were in the same vehicle as Markiplier and Jacksepticeye! Some of the biggest Lets Players on YouTube!!!! Don't you know them? I highly recommend checking them out!

Biggest Lets Players on YouTube? They said they have just normal everyday jobs. You thank TREASUREhunter12, turn of the laptop and head to work, resolving to check out the channels when you got home from work. Swiping up your phone and keys, you step outside and begin the walk to work.