Chapter 15

After a short trip, you found yourself in your apartment. Your head was spinning trying to comprehend the fact that you had just spent the night in a house some people would kill to get into. Feeling slightly gross, you take a shower and put on some comfy pajamas, planning to relax the rest of the day. Flopping on the couch, you pull out your laptop. You pull up your YouTube channel. The subscribers had dropped significantly, which was to be expected after so many impulse subscriptions. You weren't disappointed, which was shocking to you. It was probably because it happened so quickly. The number was about 5,000 now. You shut the laptop and rolled over, thinking. Now that you had so many subs, you didn't feel as inspired to grow anymore. Normally, the love for your own channel grows from the struggle of growing it. You didn't get to have that experience anymore. You shove that thought out of your mind and go to Twitter. The previous day you had followed the boys on Twitter. As you scroll your feed, you see that Jack has tweeted a group picture from last night captioned " L.A. Livin! Cards against Humanity with the crew!" Mark had commented "Lookin good! Mostly me." . As was expected, several people were asking about you. Of course, the only person you could POSSIBLY be is one of their girlfriends. At least, according to all the commenters. You see that Jack tagged everyone except for you. Apparently he didn't think they were ready to tell them anything about you yet. You close Twitter. You had been thrown into the world of the Big Dogs of YouTube so quickly. It was nearly 10 at night. Seeing as you had to work tomorrow, you should sleep. Making sure the room was securely locked, you go to bed. Right on the verge of sleep, you get a notification. Since it was a text tone, you groan and roll over to your phone. It was from Mark. You unlock your phone and click on it.

M: This weekend was really fun. Jack will be here for a few more weeks, do you wanna come over again sometime?

A: I had a lot of fun too. Thanks again for letting me fall asleep on your couch like the noob I am XD. I would love to come over again.

M: No problem! How about... Tuesday?

You were surprised. Tuesday was very soon. Did he really enjoy hanging out so much? You worked until 5 this week, so there would be a few hours to see them again. You respond.

A: Tuesday sounds great :)

M: awesome! See you then!

A: I have to work tomorrow, so I gotta sleep! Good night!

M: Sweet dreams :)

Filled with happiness, you fall to sleep.
And that's how it goes. You see Mark and the guys again on Tuseday. And Thursday.