Chapter Fifteen

Dedicated to those still reading this book :D
ALSO PRETTY GRAPHIC SMUT 😏😳

-Ash's pov-

"Will you marry me?" Scott's asks, kneeling on one knee with a velvet box open displaying a beautiful silver ring with a subtle diamond.

"Of course, you dork," I cry, my left hand over my mouth and Scott takes my other hand and slips the ring onto my ring finger.

Scott stands up onto both feet and places his hands on my waist, I put my arms around his neck and he swings me around while my lips are attached to his.

Nearing the end of the night, Avi suggests for Pentatonix to sing a few songs.

They stand in a line and everyone else gathers around them. Lola stands on one side of me and Jess on the other, they both nudge me and smirk.

They start singing Valentine and it's just the same as when they sang it at my concert. Then they sing Run To You and after that Scott dedicates Love You Long Time to me and keeps eye contact with me throughout the whole song and manages a wink here and there.

This man is making me fall in love with him even more minute by minute.
My heart feels so full with his love.

I never expected Lola, who is like my sister (and not to mention younger than me) to get married before me, but then again I never expected anyone to love me that much to actually propose.

After the reception, Lola and Ryan stand at the exit thanking everyone for attending. Me, Jess and Scott are the last few to leave.

On our way out, I hug her and congratulate her once again.

"Nu-uh girl, congratulations to you," she says,hugging me tight.

I hug her back and then Ryan, before turning to Scott and grabbing his hand.

We wait for Jess and then get into Scott's car, making our way home. Jess falls asleep with a smile on her face in the car. I wonder if she got a cute guy's number, I mean I did see her hanging around with one of Lola's maybe further cousins or something.

Scott drives us home, humming some tune under his breath whilst I'm sat in the passenger seat looking down at the ring that's settled on my finger. All the emotions become too much and a tear curls in the corner of my eye and trails down my cheek, probably smudging my makeup, but that's the least of my worries right now.

"You okay, cuddlebug?" Scott asks, lokking over at me.

"Yeah. I'm great, just emotional and really happy." I reply, smiling at him.

"I'm really glad I can be the one to make you happy." Scott grins to himself.

"Is this really happening? Are we going to get married?" I ask, still unable to process what has happened and what is going to happen soon.

"Yes, we are, baby girl," The nickname makes me blush really hard and butterflies to erupt in my tummy.

When we pull up at our apartment, Scott takes the key out of the ignition silencing the car and unbuckles his belt, making his way out and takes the sleeping Jess from the back.

"Do you mind locking up? I'll meet you upstairs." He winks at me and he had tossed me the keys before he picked up Jess.

I smile at him lovingly and get out the car, locking it before making my way to our apartment block.

I push the door open to our apartment and walk in, throwing my heels onto the carpeted floor of the hallway.

I slowly make my way to the living room and see Scott with his shirt half unbuttoned exposing a part of his chest. He's so handsome and him looking like that makes me think naughty things.