Chapter Twelve

-Ash's pov-

"You've been doing what?" I ask.

"I've been cutting and I've been depressed." She states, not looking at me and looking at Scott for help.

"Ash, baby, don't be mad at her, she had a reason. Don't hate her. I promised to help her out of it, like I did to Mitch when he had a phase in his life where he was depressed. In fact, we should get him to come over and talk to Jess. What do you think Jessie?" Scott looks at her and hugs her.

"That would be cool if you could do that. Ash, I'm sorry, it was my only relief, don't hate me." She has tears brimming her waterline and she is in Scott's embrace.

"I'll go call Mitch to come over and you ladies talk, no fighting." Scott lets go of Jess and grabs his phone.

I grab ahold of Jess' hand and pull her to the couch with me. We sit down and I hug her close to me.

"Don't worry Twinkle. I love you so much, just promise me you'll stop. Let Mitchie help you."

"Thanks Ash. I promise to stop. Oh and I'll probably be taking online classes and then find a job somewhere close to here so I can help you guys pay for everything."

"Don't think that'll be necessary.I'm the one who needs to be looking for a job."

"Jess, Mitch will come over in ten minutes. What do my favorite girls want to do until then?" Scott asks, walking into the living room and sitting next to me on the couch.

I cuddle close to Scott and say, "I need to find a new job."

He pulls the MacBook off the coffee table and opens it up, typing in his password which I know.

We were scrolling through pages with job offers when a knock at the door disturbs us.

I stand up and pull my shorts down a little and walk down the hallway to open the door.

"Hey Mitchie." I open the door and let Mitch in.

"Hey Ash, how my bestfriend doing?"

"I thought I was your bestfriend!" Scott yells from the living room.

"Sorry Scottney, Ash is my bestfriend now. She's more fun." Mitch calls back and I giggle.

Moments later, Mitch and Jess are walking into Jess' bedroom to talk, so I take the laptop from Scott's lap and place it onto the coffee table and sit in his lap. I bring my lips to his and kiss him slowly. He kisses back and makes me straddle his waist.

We pull away and stare at each other.

"I think I'll go for the office assistant." I mumble into his ear.

"Ooh baby, it's a shame you can't be my personal assistant." He jokes and starts nibbling on my neck, making sure to leave his mark.

"Aren't I already?" I moan when he sucks really hard on my neck and his growing crotch is pressing against me.

Scott's hands rest on my waist then slowly creep lower.

"Scott! Jess and Mitch are in the next room. You can wait until later."

"But babe!" He whines and pouts.

"No."

Just then Jess and Mitch walk in giggling.

"Thanks again, Mitch. You've really helped me."

"You're welcome babe." He pulled Jess into a hug. "Awe just look at the love birds."

I was still cuddling into Scott and hiding my face in the crook of his neck, when I heard a camera snap.

"What a beautiful picture for all the 'Scash' or 'Scaisling' shippers on Twitter." Mitch chuckles.

"Do not post that picture onto Twitter." I warn.

"'Two love birds in love. When's the wedding?'" Mitch says while typing into his iPhone 6+. "And done. You're welcome."

"Fuck you Mitchie." I say.

"You wish babe. You have Scott, no need to be wanting to fuck me."

"You guys are funny." Jess giggles.

Soon mine, Scott's and Mitch's phones are going crazy from mentions, favorites and retweets on Twitter.

"Fuck you, Grassi." Scott shoots a glare in Mitch's direction on the loveseat and Mitch just grins and gives an evil giggle.

---
A/N; I've been lazy. And focusing on my Scomiche stories... oops