Chapter Six

!WARNING! Smut will be included in this chapter at some point. If you're uncomfortable reading it the skip it. Read at own risk and don't report.

-Lola

-Ash's pov-

Scott pulls up into the parking lot of a fancy restaurant. I thought this is supposed to be a friendly date in some normal restaurant. He turns the key and pulls it out of the ignition then runs round to my side to open the door for me. What a gentleman.

"Thank you." I say, with a smile.

"You're welcome." Scott replies, extending his arm out again and I hook my arm with his.

We walk into the restaurant, and again Scott holds the door open for me. He tells the waiter his surname and the waiter leads up to our table.

The décor is very modern and dark but the atmosphere is amazing.

We sit across from each other and start talking when the waiter approaches again.

"Hi, my name is Alejandro and I'll be your waiter for tonight. Can I sort you out with some drinks?" He says.

He's average height, with blond hair that covers his forehead and has pale blue eyes. He is wearing a white dress shirt with a black bow tie and a suit vest, black dress pants and black shoes. He's not bad looking, but he's definitely no Scott Hoying.

"We'll both have a glass of red wine please." Scott orders for the both of us.

"Okay, I'll have them right out for you guys." Alejandro winks at me, then leaves.

I feel uncomfortable. I'm here on a date with Scott and this waiter is flirting with me ew. I guess Scott saw Alejandro's gesture because he gave him a dirty look.

"So, Ash how are you liking the place?" Scott asks me.

"It's really nice. You know you could have picked something less fancy and it still would have been great." I answer truthfully.

"I could but I didn't. Only the best for the best." He smiles.

"You're sweet." I giggle.

"I try."

Then, Alejandro walks out with our drinks and places them in front of us.

"Do you guys know what you're going to order?" He asks, staring at me.

"I'll have a Caesar salad, please." I order and he scribbles it down onto his notepad.

Alejandro stares at me the whole time I speak.

"I think I'm going to be wild and have a seafood salad, please. And we'll have some more wine."

"Okay. It should be 15 minutes." Alejandro smiles and leaves.

Why was he staring at me?? Do I have something on my face?? I'm on a fucking date, hello? Isn't it obvious?

"Did you see that? He was staring at you the whole time you spoke." Scott scoffs.

"I know right. Did you see the wink earlier? We're clearly on a date, aren't we? And he's flirting." I huff.

"Yes, we are on a date. I'll beat the shit out him if I have to." Scott replies.

"Don't think that'll be necessary and we'll see how it goes. But thanks."

Scott smiles his famous smile and takes a drink o his wine and so do I. We sit waiting for our food, drinking wine and just enjoying each other's presence.