Chapter Ten

(A/N; Jess' look in the media)

-Ash's pov-

Scott runs after me around the apartment. He's trying to tickle me. It all started in the kitchen when I was making lunch for us, he poked my side then stomach and I started squirming, he took that as a chance to start tickling me.

"No, Scott!! Don't fucking tickle me!! I hate you!" I yell.

"You love me, don't deny it baby!" He carries on chasing me.

I hop on the couch then jump off the backrest, Scott shortly at my heels.
I run into our room, since we sleep together and my bedroom is being used as a closet kind of room.

I slam the door and put my back against it. Scott is knocking on the door, whining. Try to get in, he's ramming his shoulder into the wooden door but it's not gonna work. I hope so...

"Baby, c'mon. Open the door." He whines.

I pull the latch on the door and Scott bursts through, landing on the floor. I take that as an opportunity to jump on him and I sit on his chest.

"Hi, Scottie!" I smile, fluttering my eyebrows, my hair falling on my face.

"Hi beautiful." Scott leans up to kiss my nose.

"Wait is someone calling me on Skype?" I ask and stand up, walking out the room making sure to sway my hips a little.

I can feel Scott staring at my butt as I'm walking.

My MacBook Pro is resting on the glass coffee table, my sister's nickname popping up and the box with 'accept' or 'decline' call.

I sit on the couch, pulling the MacBook onto my lap and accept the call.

"Ash!" Jess says instantly.

"Jess! How are you little sis?"

"I wanna come over for Lola's wedding."

"But that's like next month. Did something happen with you and Mom?"

"No actually, me and Mom are great. Dad too. It's school actually..."

"What about school?"

"The thing is, you know Maxine and her gang asked me to hang out with them but I had to change my appearance and well you can see me and what I look like." She has bleach blond hair with lilac purple highlights, a scene haircut, black eye makeup, an eyebrow and nose piercing and snakebites.

"You look great sis."

"Anyway back to the point, I did start hanging out with them, they gave Max, this hot Italian boy I've always had a crush on, my number and he called me one night. The next day I went into school and everyone in our History class found out and started saying stuff like how cute we are together and shit like that, later at break one of the girls in our class came up to me and said that he told her to tell me that he's dumping me and now I'm a complete idiot for actually believing that he loved me and everyone is picking on me again." Tears escape her eyes.

"Don't worry twinkle." I coo.

Scott comes behind me and starts biting and sucking on my neck. Hickeys are obviously gonna be visible.

"Ew Scott. Stop!!"

Scott looks up at the screen and grins before jumping over the backrest and sitting next to me. He lays his head on my shoulder and we continue talking to my sister.

"Yay I'm gonna have another girl at home." Scott cheers and we both laugh.

"So you're gonna take my bedroom, which right now is our closet but it'll be ready for when you come."