Chapter Four

~Ash's POV

The doctors have kept me in hospital for a few days so I missed the concert, I was supposed to go with Scott. Shame, I was actually looking forward to it. They let me out on Monday morning, Scott picked me up. Doctor said that I should go to rehab sessions, haha like I'm gonna go. No, I ain't going anywhere. They can piss off. Me and Scott to his Chevrolet Camaro, he tries grabbing my hand but I jerk off. I'm not used to it, not after what James has done. Scott opens the door for me and I slide in. he jumps in on the other side and starts driving.

I realize Scott is driving a completely different direction. He's not driving my way.

"Where are we going?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"To my place." He replies.

"No, drive me to mine." I snap.

"Oh no. I need to keep my eye on you, especially after what has just happened." He disagrees with my answer.

"Lola can keep an eye on me." I mumble.

"No, I'm going to. She's probably busy with Ryan. No arguing." He snaps.

"Urgh." I sigh and give in.

I'm basically moving in with Scott Hoying, my idol!! I try not to fangirl. Its not like I don't want to, he doesn't even know me, just my name. Anyways, I don't have a choice so I give in and agree.

~Scott's POV

I felt bad on Ash, so I decided to keep her company. She's moving to mine. I'm actually pretty, I'll get to know her closer. I'll finally find out what's bothering her...

So we get to my place, I pull into the parking lot and run round to the other side of the car to open the door for Ash. She slides out and I slam the door behind her. She follows me, by my side to the top floor of the block of apartments. I open the door and say 'ladies first'. Ash gives me a smile and walks in, I follow in and lock the door behind us. I kick my boots off and walk to the kitchen. Ash sits on the couch not saying a word. I grab some 'Ben&Jerry's' ice cream from the freezer and some spoons. I sit down beside Ash on the couch and hand her the ice cream. We both start nibbling on the heavenly cookie dough ice cream. Its pretty boring just sitting here, movie maybe?

"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure." She answers.

"Now the big question- what you wanna watch?" I ask again.

"I'm not bothered." She shrugs.

"Horror movie?" I ask, standing up from the couch and walking up to the shelves of cases.

I scan the shelves until I spot a movie. I pull it out and turn around relieving the cover.

"Does 'The Wrong Turn' sound good enough?" I question.

"Sounds great." Ash answers, pulling the spoon out of her mouth.

I put the cd into the DVD player and grab my tub of ice cream and sit down beside Ash.

We finish the ice cream pretty quickly, I grab both the tubs and place them on the coffee table.

Halfway through the film there is a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." I state, standing up and walking to the door.

I open the door, and to my surprise its Lola. What's she doing here?

"Oh hi Lola, what you doing here?" I ask.

"Oh just came to drop some clothes off for Ash." She answers, handing me a Converse duffle bag.