a letter from Luka

Calm down and don't cry; You are loved. Just breath baby girl. 1, 2, 3, 4. Repeat. Come on, you know I've got you. Slowly does it, It'll be okay. I won't leave you. Everything is going to be okay. I've met so many low points in my life where I swore to myself that this was it, this is the end, but every single time it wasn't. It took a little time to be okay, but I always was. So yeah, maybe you aren't okay right now, but you will be, you've just gotta trust me on this one baby. If you're reading this, it means that I love you and that you're a fucking beautiful human being. If you need to talk to anyone about anything, please message me. I'm always here for you, you know this. I love you with all of my heart and i'm proud of you girl. I believe you can make it past this. No matter what happens, I will always love you because you are trying and that is good enough for me best friend. This feeling is temporary. This feeling is temporary. This feeling is temporary. This feeling is temporary. This feeling is temporary. I do not know how much I can stress this point. Temporary meaning that it lasts for only a limited period of time; not permanent. Sadness will be replaced by happier days. Ily princess!