Chapter 11~ What do you want from me?

What do you want from me?...

I had Math as my first lesson of the day. Mrs Lawrence wasn't there yet which was a relief because I thought I was late today. My alarm clock didn't go off and my precious mother didn't bother waking me up. As I was just about to sit down in my chair, I spotted Leonard. I had forgotten to say goodbye to him yesterday. And I was really hoping I wouldn't have to deal with him any time soon. But the fact that he had been transferred to my Math class just made matters worse.

He finally looked away from his group of friends that had been laughing at something that must've been seriously funny. He saw me and we locked eyes. His blue eyes seemed to have gone to a lighter shade of blue. They were even sparkling if you ask me. He started walking towards me, probably coming to ask me what happened yesterday but Anne beat him to it. He retreated and I focused on Anne.

"Hey bestie!" And this is what you call a goth? This girl is far from that. "Hey Anne." I greeted her back. "What's up?"

"Oh nothing really except the fact that people are just talking about some mysterious guy that has been coming around our school lately."

Usually I wouldn't be interested in Anne's gossip about guys she considered hot. But I couldn't help but think I might know who she was talking about.

"A mysterious guy you say?" I sat down and she did too. This conversation seemed like it was going to be very interesting.

"Yeah, you haven't heard?" I shook my head saying no,so she continued to tell me more. "Apparently he's always wearing black,has a motorcycle, but what I don't understand is why he's usually around but doesn't school here." She had a confused look on her face but I had my own questions.

"Do you by any chance know his name?"

"Alex of course not! Why else would I call him a mysterious guy?" I had to admit I did ask a stupid question. But could she be talking about Chris? So it seemed he wouldn't be mysterious after all. If people started noticing him they'd get to know him too. I'd get to know him.

"Haha I'm sorry, that was a silly question. But you think maybe he wants to enroll here?" I had no idea why I was asking that.

"I sure hope so. That guy is to die for. If he does enroll here then Leonard might have some competition." I laughed at her words. She was right though, Chris was to die for. I mean even I noticed that. If only he wasn't so rude.

"Are you daydreaming about him?" Anne giggled at her words. And also brought me back to reality.

"No! Of course not! I don't even know the guy." I lied.

Mrs Lawrence walked in a few minutes later and class started. But I couldn't concentrate. I was thinking about Chris the whole time. Which is kind of weird because there's not much I know about him that is to think about. But I still couldn't stop fantasising and I swear if someone had asked me what I'd learned from Math today, I would have no answer.

_ _ _      _ _ _       _ _ _

Surprisingly mom and dad were both home when I got back from school. Usually I came before them because they're always working late. "Hello? Mom, Dad?" Are you home?" There was no one in the living room but I could here people talking upstairs. "Up here honey. " Mom replied.