Charted 13~ See I told you you're just a kid...

See I told you you're just a kid...

*a little bit of sexual content*

"Your party was lit!" Some random dude just wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I was bemused about two things.
1. The fuck gave him the right to put his most probably unhygienic hand on me?
And 2. Why was he only telling me this a week after my party. The moment was already gone.

"Yeah sure, thanks, so umm do you mind not touching me?" That was as polite as I was going to be. "Chill ma',we cool." There was nothing that irritated me more than someone trying use an accent that wasn't originally his. Clearly this guy was white why the hell was he trying to be black. It didn't suit him.

"Trust that we won't be if you don't step away from her." My best friend came to the rescue. The guy looked at Nancy and didn't take her seriously, but tightened his grip on me. "Or what? You finna brawl up bruh?" He asked her and honestly I had no clue what anything he said meant. But luckily my friend did. I did say she could show you she was from the hood if you messed with her.

"First of all Nigga lose the accent, comin' round here and tryna to be black. You're outfit ain't even flames. Dressed like some Eminem wannabe. Nigga please." She did something with her head like she always did whenever she got mad. I wanted to tell her about how one of her sentences were grammatically wrong but then I remembered that's how it's supposed to be. The guy just waved her off and walked away without even looking back. I smiled at her as a sign of gratitude and she smiled back to me. We headed for our last lesson of the day and I after that I was going to go home and bury myself under the covers.

_ _ _ _ _ _

I hadn't talked to Chris ever since the party but I did get tempted because this week he pitched at our school almost ever day for the last four days. I was giving him space. He kept pushing him away before so I just thought maybe it wasn't meant to be. I mean for us to be friends of course.

"Hey."
Leonard wore the biggest smile on his face. It seemed the less time I spent thinking of Chris and if I'd have another chance to talk to him,the more time I had to spent with Leonard. I didn't plan it,it just happened. "Hi there." I said opening my front seat door. We were in the parking lot I was ready to go home as I promised myself before.
"So...." It seemed he was nervous about whatever he wanted to say.

"So..." I echoed.

"Your party was great."

"Thanks!" I had no idea why I replying him so fast.

"So, like I was wondering if maybe..."
Something cut him off and it wasn't me. I was about to turn because I had heard a really loud thud behind me but then Leonard grabbed my shoulders.

"So don't freak out okay?" He looked more nervous than when this whole conversation started.

"Why shouldn't I freak out? And why are you stopping me from locating where that loud noise was coming from?"

I swear I could see his heart beating out of his chest.
"Well,becausesomeonejustcrashedontoyourcar! "

I couldn't make sense of what he had just said,I guess he figured that out too so he just turned me to face the source of the noise.

I felt my heart stopping its beats. I could now make sense of Leonard's words. Someone had just crashed into my car! A goddamn motorcyclist had crashed onto my car!