It's a Race? (avengers x reader)

Warnings: mild swearing
Characters: Reader, Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Pietro Maximoff, Sam Wilson, Bucky Barnes, Scott Lang, OC steve x reader daughter (Manda), OC steve x reader son (Ty) & OC wanda x vision son
Pairings: Steve x reader & wanda x vision
Summary: Tony thinks it's a great idea to have a race against the avengers with no advantages.

"So when are you gonna pick up the kids?" I look at Tony, lifting my brow in suspicion.
"Why? Tony, do you have something planned?" He gives me a smirk.
"Maybe." I sigh. It was a bad sign whenever Tony has a plan, especially when he tries to be secretive. Keyword: tries.
"Oh god." I mumble.
"C'mon Y/N. It'll be fun, trust me."
"I better not regret it."
~
"So what are doing again?" Bucky asks.
"Geeze Buck, you need to pay attention." Steve says.
"Yeah Bucky, pay attention." I add. Bucky rolls his eyes.
"Okay, I'm going to explain this one more time. These cuffs," Tony says motioning at the metal bracelets. "disable your powers to a minimum. So, Y/N and I have the bright idea to have a race to the school, conveniently picking up the kids. Got it?"
"Yup. This'll be fun. Can't wait to see the super soldiers run." Sam says with a smirk.
"Am I going to regret this?" Steve asks.
"Maybe. Probably." Bucky grumbles. I smirk at the two soldiers, wondering how they'll be like without the serum to help them.
"Okay everyone, grab a pair of cuffs-" Tony says.
"They look like bracelets. Like some titanium bracelets." Scott interjects.
"They are not bracelets. They are cuffs. Now, as I was saying, take a pair-"
"Yeah, yeah Tony, I'm pretty sure they get it. You explained this to us for the past fifteen minutes." I interject.
"Fine, fine. I'll meet you guys at the schoolyard. Don't be late. By the way Cap, the cuffs-"
"Bracelets!" Scott and I say. He gives us a glare.
"-do not activate automatically. It takes a few seconds."
"Well, I'll need those few seconds."
"Yeah Stevie, you'll need it. Sam's a comin' for you." I say. Steve rolls his eyes and Bucky snickers. Tony laughs while flying out into the sky towards the school, the suit making his laugh sound metallic. If that's even possible.
"Well, let's equip ourselves." Steve says. We all nod, and reach over to the table with the bracelets arranged to our specific wrists.
"It's interesting how we automatically trust Stark, given his history in his inventions." Pietro says, the sokovian accent slipping through. Snickers come out as we snap on the "cuffs." I smirk at Pietro, and Steve says, "Well, we need to forgive him at some point." Snickers go around again. Once we settled with the the metal cuffs on our wrists, we started preparing to race.
"Who's going to call it?" Sam asks.
"Cap?" I say.
"On three," Steve replies, his breaths starting to get heavy. "One, two, three!" We sprint off the building. I sprint and jump off the building hoping that I'll make it to the next building, and I do, spotting Steve and Sam in the corner of my eye, taking the leap as well.
"Catching up Stevie?" I say, taunting him.
"Nah, I'm getting ahead while I can." His breathing becoming heavier and heavier. I guess the bracelets are activating, so it wouldn't be wise to risk another jump over the alley. I slow down from a sprint to a jog, and swing my legs over the edge.
"You're crazy, you know." I turned to Steve while starting to shimmy down the building, "Y/N, are you scaling down the building?" asks Steve. I guess Sam was long gone.
"Why yes Steve, yes I am."
"Like I said. Crazy." I rolled my eyes, as I was halfway down the building. I was wasting time going down to street level, but then again, there isn't many options.
"Says the one following me."
"I don't have many options, since the cuffs are almost fully activated."
"True, true." I could feel my powers slipping away from me as well. Scaling the building was the only logical option, the option that won't involve two avengers falling to their death off of a building. Or three, if Sam continued to follow us.
Once Steve and I got down to street level, I started sprinting again, taking note of the neon bright street signs. Seven more blocks. I turn around for a split second, looking for the star-spangled super soldier, but he was nowhere to be found.
"On you left!" I hear as a figure bolt past me.
"Damn Steve, I thought the bracelets would restrain you!" I push ahead, my breathing become more ragged and heavy. I hear more panting as Scott and Pietro pass me by. We're the Avengers, yet we can't run to our damn children's school. Brilliant.
"Y-Y/N." I stopped running and turned around.
"Steve? I thought you passed me ages ago?"
"It's-"the pants. "the silver cuffs. I have the same running speed before the serum."
"Oh right. Come one Stevie, we have one more block." I say hooking his arm with mine and nudging him along.
"I'm. So. Glad. I. Have. The. Serum. To. Get. Rid. Of. These. Aliments." he said gasping and breathing heavily. We picked up the pace, and in the distance I could see the rest of the team waiting for us with Tony in the suit, hovering in the air. I quickly checked my watch, and there were a few more minutes until the school bell rang.
"C'mon Steve, we're almost there. We don't want the kids waitin'." I say encouragingly. He huffs in exasperation, but soldiers on. Ha. Get it? Soldiers on? Because he's a supersoldier? No? Okay.
We finally reach the schoolyard with Sam celebrating like there's no tomorrow. As soon as the race is over, Steve, Bucky, and I quickly take off the cuffs.
"Well, I didn't know some people didn't like my invention." Tony huffs.
"I would, if you know, I wasn't exhausted right now." Steve says. Pietro tells me how the race finished. He, Scott and Sam were at the final strech, but Scott got smacked in the face with a storefront door, and Pietro tripped on something, that he thinks that Sam had quickly kicked in his way. And surprisingly, Sam Wilson won the race.
"Can't believe it Sammy, you finally won a race that involved the supersoldiers." I say.
"I know, I'm surprised as well. But it feels well deserved." Sam says and I grin at him. After all those morning runs with Steve, he deserves to have won this. I would be ticked if I had to deal with Steve's morning runs when he would always lap me. Nuh uh. Not happening. A sharp ringing bell interrupts our conversations. I'm confused for a second, but then realize why the avengers were in a school parking lot. Our children.
"Moooom!" I hear. I face Ty and Manda running towards us, and crouch down, reaching out my arms with a huge grin. They nearly ended up tackling me, but Steve caught my balance.
"Can't have you fall when you just lost your dignity, doll." he says with a smirk. I give him a playful glare, hopefully sending the message that I was going to get him back later for slowing me down.
"Why is everyone here?" asks Manda, my ten year old daughter.
"Well Manda," says Sam with a contagious grin. "your uncle Tony had the bright idea to have a race from the tower to school. And guess who won?"
"Dad?" asks Ty, looking at Steve.
"I wish buddy, but they made sure I didn't have any disadvantages." says Steve, frowning slightly.
"Is mom?" Manda asks, curiosity showing on her face.
"Nope. Sorry sweet pea, but your father slowed me down." I say, smirking at Steve.
"Hey, you accepted the fact that you would lose when you stopped to help me." I roll my eyes.
"Whatever Stevie, say what you need to say, but you still slowed me down."
"Oooh! I know who won!" Ty says, jumping up and down.
"Who Ty? Who won?" Scott asks.
"Uncle Sam!" He says, like he just answered a million dollar question and got it right. I burst out laughing, while the rest of the team looks at me like I've lost my marbles. I haven't by the way.
"Uncle. Sam." I gasp out, still dying of laughter.
"What's wrong Y/N? I don't get it." Pietro asks me, his accent coming out strong as ever. I stop laughing, catching my breath.
"I'm actually quite surprised that you guys didn't get that. You know, in World War II? The ad campaigns and propaganda looking for recruits? The guy pointing at you in a red and white striped top hat?" I say mimicking the poster.
"Ohhh." they all say, and I envision little lightbulbs flicking on in their heads. They start snickering and giggling at Sam, mocking him.
"Well, I never realized that, Uncle Sam." Tony says.
"Hey, I'm proud to be an Uncle Sam." he says proudly, hoisting Ty on his shoulders. Ty giggles and Manda gives me an all-knowing look, like yeah mom, we are surrounded by a bunch of idiots.
"Well, let's get going, we don't want to miss dinner." Steve says.
"Yeah guys, let's follow the capsicle." Tony says. There were a few chuckles. Pietro picks up his nephew and I grab Manda's hand to cross the street. "So, are you guys up for another race?"