Same Mistakes

"Ready?" I was stretching my legs while the opening act began.

"I think so. You see all the people here?" Meg sat next to me doing the splits.

"Yeah, I'm trying not to think about it though."

"Ladies, ready for your first big performance?" Liam appeared out of the dressing room.

"I hope I am." Sasha grumbled taking yet another swig of her water.

"Sasha, if you keep drinking like that you'll have to pee in the middle of a routine." I warned her.

"Hey, can I take to you for a second? Alone." A raspy voice asked in my ear.

"Sure." With Harry's help I stood up and followed him down a corridor where he opened the door to an dark room.

"Haz, what's going on?" Harry flicked on the lights and pulled me into the room.

"We need to talk." He said flatly closing the door.

"About?"

"Us."

"Harry, there is no us."

"Abs, you and I both know that's not true. You like me. I like you."

"Harry, I'm not getting back together with you after one day together. It's just not happening." I sat on the plaid couch next to the door.

"Abs, I know you feel something when we're together. You're so easy to be around-"

"Harry, no."

"Abs, say to my face that you don't like me. I know you can't do it."

"Harry, I like you. As a friend." His face fell and it crushed me to see him so sad.

"Abs, please."

"Harry, I can't do this. Not again. I need time. Give me that?" Harry knelt down in front of me and took both of my hands in his.

"I'll be waiting." He leaned forward and kissed my forehead.

I sat speechless as he stood up and left the room. Did I really just tell him I would consider there being an 'us' again? The first time we were together happened so fast I thought that it couldn't be real. Is it even possible to fall in love with someone in such a short amount of time? Maybe that's why it was so easy to be around him and why I let him in so easily.

"Hey, Bitch! Where are you? Abigail!" Lila's snotty voice distracted me from my thoughts.

I walked out of the room and nearly ran into her. "What the hell where you in there for?"

"I was talking with Harry."

"I don't see him."

"He left." I spat annoyed with her attempts to see him constantly.

"Whatever, we're supposed to go on soon so move your ass."

---

"Thank you all for coming tonight!" Niall shouted at the screaming crowd ending the concert.

I sat backstage on an unused speaker guzzling water from a bottle given to me by a stage crew member. The boys all walked down the stairs single file taking bottles of water from crew members draining the bottles' contents in seconds. All five were sweaty and their voices' were raspy from singing for so long. Even Harry's, if that's possible. I was half asleep picking at a fray in my sweatpants that I had changed into after I had finished dancing. Although we only has to dance for three songs I was extremely exhausted. It must have been nothing to how the boys' felt though.