Chapter 1- The visions

Skarlett's POV

"Bye dad, see you after school" I shouted to my dad and headed out the door. "Bye, see you later" my dad screamed back. ''Bye, sweetie, love you'' she called back just as I went out the door.''Love you too'' and with that I was out the door. On the way to school, I caught up with my two best friends Ginger and Nathan. ''Hey! Ginger, Nathan'' I called out to them. They looked around and spotted and their faces brightened. ''Hi, Skarlett'' she said in her usually cheerful tone. ''Hey'' Nathan said in his cool voice.

On the way to school we talked about what the day would bring them and what they would do during the boring lessons. ''Maybe we should just sleep during Mr Johnsons lesson, he always teaches the same things over and over and his voice makes everyone sleepy anyway'' I said with a hint of exaggeration in my voice. ''Great idea, I'm in'' Nathan said with a cheery tone. I have such happy and crazy friends and that's why I like them.

At school, we were walking through the hallways when we spotted the schools jocks heading towards us. The leader of the jocks walked up to me and pushed his chest out. He has an angry expression on his face and is about to say some thing. He opens his mouth and says '' Hey, bro, you haven't been at practice yesterday, where ya been?'' He says in a happy tone. I'm actually the receiver for the team and normally scores all the points. ''Oh, sorry dude, I'm just busy, I'll probably come next week'' I replied. ''Okay, but please come we need you for the following week's game, we are up against our rivals, The Scorpions, and you're our only receiver so be there alright.'' he said and I replied with a nod

''Hey, Skarlett, you have to take this seriously, if we don't beat them, they're going to hold it against us the entire year, so promise me that you will take it seriously'' Ginger said with pleading eyes. ''Okay, I promise''

We went to our lockers to get our math books with Mr Johnson. Ugh, I really don't want to have him first thing in the morning. At least i'll be with my friends. Oh yeah, we said that we were going to sleep through it, so that means we have to get back row seats.

YES!! We got our seats that we wanted, time to get to sleep and I anyway needed it, I was up all night watching tv.

(dream)

There is chaos everywhere, people flying and fighting using swords, bows and ... magic!?

There is a river nearby with creatures swimming in it and jumping out to attack with glowing tails. Someone is walking towards me. ''You have to come back, this world is in danger, please, we need your power to defeat the evil in this world, everyone is dying, come back!!

(end of dream)

And with those last words I jumped up, right in the middle of class, everyone was looking at me with confusion. Now everyone is laughing at me.

What the heck was that

---------------------

Hey everybody, so that was my first chapter, hope you like it

vote on it if you did and comment on whether it is good or not

And if you can please send me a cover for this book, I will give you a shout out on a chapter

and by the way i know that a girl is part of the football team, i got the idea from 'Bella and the Bulldogs' on Nickelodeon