Chapter-10- giving pain.

Shame, maybe I should unfreeze him now... or not.
I smiled devilishly, maybe I could hurt him a bit. Yeah, I should. He said something about feeling every thing you experience while frozen will be bundled up in one. So of I hurt him then unfroze him, all the pain would be combined and not aeperately. Ooh, this will be fun, I grinned.

I tied him with a rope on the branch of a tree so that he soeant fall while I hurt him. First thing I did was kick and punch him in the stomach then I pinched him in the face and hit his arms and legs. I was considerate not to kick him in the balls but i almost did. Then I thought about what else I can do to him. Then the last thing I did was kick him in the spine.

I untied the rope and shattered the ice for extra pain and as soon as I did it took a while before he screamed in agony. A evil smirk creeped on my face and when his pain stopped he glared daggers at me. If looks could kill, I would be buried a mile underground. I chuckled and before the fire he shot at me got any closer, I dispersed it with a snap of my fingers ... Wait, did I just do that. He was still glaring at me.
"You stupid witch, how dare you do that to me. You shall pay. And I wouldn't have used a w for that word." he said, still glaring at me.
"Excuse me, what did you just call me, you retarded beast. You date call me that? May I remind you that I am royalty and can weave much more pain than what you just felt." I said with a devilish smirk. As soon as i said that, his eyes went wide and and shut his mouth.

On the way back, he was weirdly quiet. Aww, did I scare him so badly.
"Aww, did I scare the wittle baby." I said in a teasing tone.
"Don't be stupid, you wench. And I am not a baby, if anything you are because you surely act like one" he said having a tantrum. Oh so its gonna be like that, huh?
"At least I'm not the one having the tantrum here and don't ever call me a wench ever again or I swear on your life, you will be in so much pain." I said with a bit of evil in my voice. I love scaring him, I would never make him feel so much pain because I am not a mean person that just does things that she wants to do. I am still nice enough to be cosiderate and stuff but I love hurting people. He went silent and shut up.

When we for to the tree house or house tree because the tree was an actual house not a house in a tree like back home, anyway when we got there, we were greeted by a sweet aroma from Penelope's cooking. My mouth was starting to water and my stomach grumbled. I ran to the dining room and saw fruits and everything looked like what you would eat at a picnic. And I looked in the kitchen and saw Penelope baking cupcakes and scones. Yay, this is going to be a wonderful lunch. I ran to the table and sat down and put one of everything on my plate. I basically inhaled all the food on my plate.
"So, how was training today" Penelope asked.
"Oh, nothing really, just tortured Adrian by frezezing him and causing him a lot of pain" I said it like it was nothing.
"Oh that's ni- WAIT, WHAT!!" Penelope screamed as she realised what I said afterwards with wide eyes. I just laughed and said nothing

------
Short chapter, I know

Hope you like it and if you did comment and leave a vote and share with your friends
Till the next chapter, good day