Chapter 6- Fae home

"Wake up, Skarlett, wake up" Adrian said shaking me trying to get me awake. "Leave me alone, five more minutes, please" I was begging because I really need sleep, making a whiny voice. "No, the guards are coming, we need to hurry up. They noticed we were gone, come on, you sound like a whiny brat, get up" He told me with a harsh tone so I knew he was serious. ''Ugh. Fine'' I was really irritated that I couldn't get sleep. Stupid guards" I said in a breathy voice.

So we started running and luckily I am fit enough since I'm on the football team. Wait a minute, when  he woke me up, how did he know my name? I'll ask him later or now. I released a burst of energy to catch up to him. ''Uhm, by the way, how did you know my name?'' I asked with all the curiosity in the world with a bit of rudeness in it. ''Oh, yeah, when I was talking to you, I looked into your memories. And by the way, you got some nice friends. Ginger looks pretty hot if you ask me'' He said with a wicked smile. ''I cant believe you did that, there are some personal things in there, I will murder you in front of your mother, ok?'' I said with full seriousness. '' Ok, I'm sorry, I will never do it again.'' He said being very scared. ''Maybe'' He muttered under his breath. ''What was that?'' He had a wicked smile on his face.

 What are you planning to do. I am definitely going to kill him. I made a evil face and he was shocked, so he started running faster and so did I. ''What are you planning, you evil bastard? I said and he said nothing but only cracked a wicked smile. So, I decided I was going to tackle him. I sped up more lowering my head and as I was about to grab him, he sped up making me trip and I flew into the trees with a big thump. He ended up laughing a hearty laugh. ''Better what where you are going, otherwise you will trip'' He said laughing again. I pushed my wings out and started to fly. I pushed my legs hard and realised ... I don't know how to fly. So I ended up falling on my face but luckily this was a grass field. I am sitting here and thinking what is the most obvious way to fly. I felt where the extra muscles grew and now I am trying to move them. Yes it is working. I am pushing the muscles in my back hard squinting my eyes and it didn't work. So I did what I did in the dungeon and focused on the energy and this time it worked. my wings started flapping and I was in the air. I leaned my body forward and I flew all the way next to Adrian and his brother. ''Hey, how you doing?'' I asked and he was so surprised he jumped back and bumped into his brother and they both fell. This time it was my turn to laugh.

''Sorry, I had to get you back, but I didn't mean for your brother to get caught in it as well. Actually, it isn't my fault, its yours because you are such an idiot that you bumped into your brother." I said with a smile. I wonder why his brother doesn't speak. I never heard him speak once since I got here. ''Uhm, why doesn't your brother speak, like, at all?'' I asked. ''He is shy around girls, well not shy its just, he hasn't been around them because he is always around his friends and didn't ever talk to them before.'' He whispered that last part so his brother didn't have to hear. I was shocked, I had no idea. Now I feel bad. ''Oh, sorry, I shouldn't have asked.'' I said with a smile. ''Nah. It's ok. I'm sure he wouldn't mind'' He said trying to reassure me. ''Well okay if you say so'' I said shrugging my shoulders. So, we continued our sprint while I was flying because my legs are sore

Once we got there, I was astonished to see that the houses were hollow trees with windows balconies and on thick branches were doors, that must be the apartments and they were absolutely beautiful. ''Okay, my mothers house if over there" He said pointing up to a beautiful, light brown tree with rainbow coloured leaves at the top. ''We are going to need to fly so you have to be as quick as you can so that nobody sees you, got it?'' I nodded. I have to try my best. Ok as soon as I take my wings out, I am going to go as fast as I can. I closed my eyes and focused and as soon as it opened I flew as fast as I could and I was surprised to be right in front of the door in a second. I turned back and saw a ring in the air and Adrian and his brother had their mouths and eyes wide open. I put my wings away and knocked on the door. A few seconds later a beautiful women answered the door. ''Hello mother, I have come here with a friend in need of your assistance'' He said and I was so confused. Since when did he speak like that and when did he get here. ''Of course, I am glad to help, come on in. My name is Penelope.'' she said with kindness. She had blonde hair, I see where Adrian got that from and she has green eyes with pink lips, absolutely beautiful. ''What do you need help with?'' She asked.

''We need you to change the colour of her wings please, it will expose her of a deep secret. She is the princess of this kingdom" And as he said that her eyes went wide and then back to normal and smiled. ''Sure, I am glad to help. Just sit over there and take out your wings.'' I did as she told. ''Now, what colour do you want your wings?'' She asked. '' Uhm, lets see. A light shade of red please.'' she smiled. ''Of course and by the way your wings are very beautiful'' I smiled at that. ''Thank you'' I said. She took out a spell book and skimmed through it and put it back. '' Ok, I am going to say a spell so don't get uncomfortable, ok.'' She closed her eyes and put her hand out. I looked at her while she was saying the words and at the bottom of her feet there was a glowing ring and around her was golden and as she said a word it stood still in front of her. ''Oss, naða,  fjor,  fiskr, bàrum,  svalr,  vatn'' Once she said those weird words my back felt weird and started to feel a little bit ticklish. When she opened her eyes she smiled. When I looked in the mirror, I smiled as well. My wings were a beautiful, sparkly, light red colour. I hugged Penelope very tightly. ''Ok dear, cant breathe'' I let go. ''Oh, sorry'' I said with a small laugh at the end

------------

hoped you liked it and if you did please comment and vote and share with your friends please

and if you can send me a cover because I don't know how

bye