Chapter 1 (New Beggining)

Y/n pov: I wake up to hear my mom screaming "WAKE UP. YOUR GONNA MISS THE BUS". I get up, Still tired, and fall to the floor. As I am getting ready, I wonder if I will make any friends or possibly a BAE😏 I get dressed wearing a crop top, skinny jeans, and my Jordan's maroon 6's. I eat breakfast and make it to the bus stop. I'm new to California so I don't know the neighbors really well. As I stand at my stop, this dark skinned boy approaches me.

?? : Wassup?
Y/n : Umm.... Hi
?? : I'm Cameron *Kisses your hand*
Y/n : Oh um... I'm y/n and please let go of my hand.
Cameron: Oh Sorry *Blushes*
y/n: Well this is my bus.... Bye!
Cameron: Bye beautiful 😏😍
Y/n: I look at him with disgust and sit down on the bus.
Y/n: I walk into school, ready. I get my schedule and go to my first class which is Global. I sit next to this this girl who seems to be cool and nice. At first she didn't say a word to me but then.....

Nyra: Who You?!?
Y/n: I'm y/n. Who you?
Nyra: Tanyra but call me Nyra.
Y/n: Okay. You Seem Cool.
Nyra: Girlll I ain't lame 😂 You bout to be my besfrann?? 😂
Y/n: Girl yasss 😂👭

Y/n Pov: Class is finally over. As Nyra and I walk to our lockers, I bump into this tall lightskinned a** boy who is fine as hell.

Malak: My Bad Shorty 😏 *helps you pick up your books*
Y/n: I..i...it's okay 😳 *Blushes as I see his face*
Malak: I'm Malak and you are ??
Y/n: y/n
Malak: You're name sexy as hell😏💦
Y/n: *laughs* Thanks 🙈🙈
Malak: Let's walk together.
Y/n: Okay. Come on Nyra .
Nyra: Sorry But I got detention 😡
Y/n: Awww. Okay 😔

Malak's pov: Y/n is so beautiful ☺️ I wish she was mine. She probably already has a Bae 😒 Who wouldn't want her?? She sexy as hell 😍💦 But I just want to be friends right now. That last relationship ship with that unfaithful ass Destiny got me thinking if I should have another relationship. Y/n seems like a nice girl and she faithful. But We are just going to be friends.

Malak: Soo..... You just move to Cali ?
Y/n: Yes
Malak: Do you like it here ?
Y/n: It's alright I guess.
Malak: So....... Um do you have a boyfriend?? 😳I mean just out curiosity.. Nothing major .
Y/n: No..... I don't 🙄
Malak: Oh That's good...... I mean oh . Well.... I don't have a girlfriend.
Y/n: Okay Malak *laughs*
Malak: *laughs with y/n*

Y/n pov: OMG Malak is so CUTE 😩💕 But probably has hoes. I'm not going for that. The last thing I need in my life is his...... Fine ass with his curly hair and his cute ass freckles ☺️ But Ima keep him in the friend zone 😊