Chapter 37 (Shes finally 1 ❤️)

Kehlani...God Made You Beautiful💕

Song: God Made You Beautiful By Beyoncé.

Listen to it while you read. It really goes with the chapter.

Last Chapter💕

Your Pov:
Today is the day. A year ago my beautiful baby girl was born. Kehlani Marie Watson is finally 1! We're having a big party for her today and Malak is going out to get all of her decorations and stuff. She's having a Minnie Mouse themed party and I made her outfit myself. Kehlani has been a little handful in this past year but we love her so much. Her smile is just like Malak's and when she laughs it's just so cute. She's just so beautiful and precious. If anything happened to her then I don't know what we'd do. Kehlani is a part of me and Malak. We just love her sooo much.

I woke up with Malak and Kehlani still sleeping in our bed. She barely sleeps in her crib. I can't believe she's finally 1! It's been such a precious life with her. I got up to brush my teeth and wash my face. I then went back to the room and Malak was just getting up. He was staring at Kehlani and he kissed her forehead. "Happy birthday baby girl" he whispered. She didn't wake up . Malak looked over at me and got out of the bed. He walked over to me and kissed my lips softly. "Goodmorning beautiful" he said. I said the same and hugged him. "You alright" he asked concerned. "Yes I'm fine..I just can't believe she's one and" I replied. "I can't believe it either. Our baby is growing up so fast" he said. "I know" I got in the shower and everything while Malak brushed up and made breakfast. Kehlani knows how to slide down the stairs so if she wakes up then she go down with her daddy. God she loves him so much. I've never seen anything like it. She's calls and cries for him all day! After I got dressed I went to the room and Kehlani wasn't there. I went down stairs to see Malak holding her and singing to her. She had the biggest smile on her face and it was jut so cute. He sat her on the couch and started to dance. She was laughing. I opened snapchat and put the doggy filter on her while she laughed.

 I opened snapchat and put the doggy filter on her while she laughed

"Look at mommy Kehlani" I said. She looked at me and smiled while I took the picture.

 She looked at me and smiled while I took the picture