Chapter 33 (Back at it again ❤️)

Here y'all go damn!! All that "update" stuff was getting on my nerves 😂😂😂 Hope you enjoy . Like and comment BUT DO NOT COMMENT "update" MORE THAN ONCE OR I WILL DELETE THOS WHOLE BOOK!!! Love y'all 😘😂

King: YOU'RE WHAT?!?! *backing away* 😡
You: IM PREGNANT!! DID YOU NOT JUST HEAR ME?!?! *crying*😭
King: I can't believe you would do this to me!!
You: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!!!? ME AND YOU NEVER HAD ANYTHING SO WHATS THE PROBLEM?!?😡😭
King: BECAUSE YOU LET MALAK GET YOU PREGNANT AND YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU !!!!
You: KING !! IM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND OKAY?!?
King: Well you are now

King steps up to you and kisses you. You don't pull away, you pull him closer as he grabs your waist. You feel that this not right. King pulls away and hugs you.

You: I'm going out for a drive. I'll be back.
King: Okay. I love you
You: Yeahh.. Okay..😳

You slam the door as you come out. You get in your car and drive off . All that's on your mind is malak. You start to cry.

Your POV:
Im so confused right now! I don't know what to do! Im really not ready to have a baby. I'm not even 18 yet! Malak pull out game WEAK AS FUCK!!!! Speaking of Fuckboy... He called me while I was driving and I answered but I forgot that I was still crying.

You: Malak? *sniffing*
Malak: Bae? Why you crying?!?
You: I'm fine ! *still crying*
Malak: Bae look Im so sorry about everything and I wish I never would've hurt you. You mean the world to me and- *gets cut off*
You: Whatever but we need to talk!
Malak: Can you please come over ?!?
You: FUCK NO!! I still hate you Fuckboy!!
Malak: Bae pleaseeeee?!? *whining*
You: I SAID NO!!
Malak: Well I'm coming to get you. Where are you?
You: I'm not going with you!! Don't you understand that I don't want to be with you anymore? I don't want to see you at all! That's how much you hurt me.
Malak: Y-you don't m-mean that ! *tearing up*😢
You: But Malak I do! This is the second time you did this to me! I don't want to get hurt again *crying*😭
Malak: Y-you don't mean this! W-we love each other! We have something so special that can't be broken! Remember all of the good and special time we had?
You: Malak I *gets cut off*
Malak: Bae pleaseee take me back . I'm so sorry I promise that I will never cheat on you again. I can't be without you. You're what I live for and without you there is no point of being alive! I need you.
You: Malak can you promise me something?
Malak: Yes! I'll do anything!
You: Please don't try to hurt yourself okay ? The last thing I need is you dead. So please don't ........ For me?
Malak: So you do care ?
You: I never said I didn't . I just said I hate you.
Malak: I love you too y/n. Please say it back.
You: I can't
Malak: Stop trying to fight it! You love me! Don't do this to me!
You: I-i gotta go.
Malak: Y/n wait!
You: *hangs up*

I hung up on him because I didn't want to hear him cry. I hate when he does. I want to forgive him but I just can't right now. I miss him so much! I need his touch, his kiss, his everything. And I still didn't tell him that I'm pregnant. I don't think I will because then he'll really try to get me back. I just need a break from him.

*1 month later*

I have to tell someone that I'm pregnant. It's really showing now! I was at kings house and my phone was ringing and it was from river. She asked if I wanted to come to her house for a party. I said yes so that I get my mind off of malak. I drove to her house and it was a whole bunch of people there. I went in and river and nyra greeted me . I said hi to the rest of squad. They all danced but I just sat down. I was feeling a little nauseous again so I went to the kitchen to get some water. As I closed the fridge this boy was standing behind the door. He made me jump.

??: I'm sorry ma. Didn't mean to scare you. Im Jay. *chuckling*
You: Well you did! *walking back into the living room*

He follows you and grabs you from behind. You quickly turn around a remove his hands.

Jay: The fuck wrong with you ?!?!
You: I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!
Jay: WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU TALKING TO?!?! *twisting your arm*
You: GET OFF OF ME!! THAT HURTS !

He slaps you and you fall to the floor crying. Someone starts yelling from the middle of the door way

?????: LEAVE HER ALONE *punching Jay*
Jay: * falls*
?????: I got you don't cry. *picking you up bridal style and taking you to a car*
Dayah: OH HELL NO!! IMA BEAT YO ASS!!
River: NYRAAA, NADIAAA WE BOUT TO BEAT HIS ASS

You POV:
After he slapped me, I just cried and I opened my eyes a little but it was blurry. So I closed them and I felt someone pick me up. After that I blacked out. I woke up hours later and I was in a bed. I didn't know where I  was at first. I had on a big T-shirt with just my underwear and no socks. My hair was down. I really couldn't see because it was pitch dark but then i knew EXACTLY where i was. I reached for my phone and turned it on. It was eight fifty. I got up out of the bed and I saw a light shining through the door. I went over to the door and walked to the kitchen where he was. I sat down at the kitchen table and stared as his back was turned. He turned around. And I teared up.

You: What did you do?!?
Him: I-im sorry *looking down*😔
You: You promised malak! You promised you wouldn't hurt yourself! *holding his face*
Malak: I-I'm sorry. I thought you weren't going to take me back.
You: Malak?
Malak: Yeah?
You: *kisses him passionately*
Malak: See?!? I knew you still loved me! I missed you so much baby girl. *hugging you tightly*
You: I missed you too babe! *hugging back* Guess what !!! *smiling really hard* 😁😁
Malak: What ?!? *holding your hands*

You move one of his hands to your belly.

Malak: ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!? 😄😄😅😅
You: *nods*
Malak: *picks you up and spins you around* Can I tell you something though?
You: Yeah what is it ?
Malak: I already knew and I didn't use protection on purpose 😁😁😁
You: Malak what the fuck *punching him playfully*
Malak: That's why I was trying to get you back because I knew you were carrying my baby😁
You: You dumb mother fucker 😂
Malak: You love me though 😊❤️
You: No I still hate you ! The fuck 💁
Malak: Haha very funny can I have a kiss now ?
You: *kisses his cheek*
Malak: Good enough I guess😂 You hungry ?
You: Always 😂
Malak: Gotta make sure you and my child are healthy 😊

You eat a healthy meal with Malak. After you are done eating, you take a shower with Malak. You then out your pajamas and put them on. You watch tv for about two hours.You get in the bed after Malak, facing him .

You: Malak?
Malak: Yeah babe?
You: What happened to destiny ?
Malak: Fuck her! I'm not stressing over her and neither should you. It's not good for the baby.
You: Okay well good night. I-love you Malak 🙈❤️💕👫🔐
Malak: Goodnight. I love you always and you too *kissing you and then your stomach*

Malak wraps his arms around you and you both fall asleep.