Chapter 36 (3 months later)

WARNING
Do not read if you don't like freaky stuff cause it gets real up in here... Enjoy. Vote. Comment. I need more than 30 votes on the previous chapter in order to update each time.

Your Pov:
So Kehlani is now 3months. She is now 10 pounds and we're kinda worried about that because she only weighs 5 more pounds than when she was born. We took her to the doctor and they said that she is fine but she needs to eat a little more . But she already eats a lot. She's always hungry. We have to feed her at least 10 times a day. But I don't mind because she needs to get bigger. Anyway today me and Malak are going out so we're taking Kehlani to nyras house so I put her on a shirt that says "I love auntie" I got dressed into a floral dress and headed out.
Malak: Do you have everything?
You: Yes
Malak: Are you sure?
You: Malak I'm sure.
Malak: Okay let's go.

I put Kehlani into her car seat and strapped her in the car. We drove off.

Malak: Babe ?
You: Yeah?
Malak: I'm still worried about her weight.
You: I am too but the doctor said she is fine.
Malak: I know but still...
Kehlani: *cries*
You: Damn
Shhh baby girl. Malak stop for a second.

He stopped and I crawled into the back seat next to her. I reached into her bag and got her pacifier. I put it in her mouth and she stopped crying. She began to close her eyes and soon fell asleep. Malak started driving again and we arrived at nyras house in about 5 minutes. Malak got Kehlani out and took her to the door. I followed as I carried her bag. We rung the doorbell and she opened the door.

Nyra: MY BABY *grabs Kehlani*
Malak: Don't fucking hurt my child!
Yo'u: Malak *hits him*
Nyra: My bad but I just love her soooo much!
Malak: Well can you love her a little less.
You: Okay Nyra we'll see you tomorrow. Bye baby girl *kisses Kehlani's forehead*
Malak: Bye little one *kisses her cheek*
Nyra: bye *closes the door*

We got in the car and Malak went in the back.

You: What the hell are you doing ?
Malak: come back here *he said smirking*
You: Why ?
Malak: Please *puppy dog face*.
You: Fine *crawls from the front seat to the back*
What do you want?
Malak: I want you to sit right here *patting his lap.

I sat on his lap but I was facing him

You: Now what ?

He began gripping my butt. I felt him getting hard and it was rubbing against my area. He kissed my neck.

You: Please Malak not here *moaning*
Malak: I'm not stopping.
You: Malak stop !
Malak: No
You: I SAID STOP!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!? *getting off of him*
Malak: What's your problem?
You: I DONT WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE!!
Malak: Do what ?!?
You: Be with you *mumbling*
Malak: what ? *looking at you with a confused expression*
You: I don't love you anymore Malak. All you ever want to do is fuck.
Malak: That's my way of showing you that I love you *he looked down*

My face softened as I looked at him. He looked heart broken. I went over to the drivers side and drove back home. Once we got there, I stayed in.

You: Malak I'm sorry I didn't mean- *gets cut off*
Malak: No don't be sorry. I understand. The only reason you got back with me was because of Kehlani. You never really wanted me back. And you never loved me again.
You: Malak I-
Malak: It's okay. You can go back with King. But please don't take my daughter away from me.
You: Fine! That's what I'll do. And I'm not leaving her with you.
Malak: And you're not taking her.
You: Uhhh you're so annoying!!
Malak: So are you!!!
You: FUCK YOU!!
Malak: That's your job!!

As soon as he said that I jumped into the back seat. I pulled down his pants and boxers. I sat on his lap then lifted my dress.

You: This is my job right?
Malak: *nods while biting his lip* *holds on to your waist*
You: *places his tip inside of you*
Malak: Don't tease *moaning*
You: Fuck it *putting all of his member inside*

I began going faster and Malak gripped my butt and started sucking on my neck. It felt so good it's been so long. He then grabbed my waist and guided me.

You: FUCK *moaning*
Malak: You need this *moaning* We need to go inside

I got off of him and he carried me inside. As soon as we got in he took me to our bedroom. He threw me on the bed and took off his shirt and pants. He then pulled off my dress. He kissed my neck and rubbed my area. Then started fingering me with three fingers. I moaned while he continued to suck on my neck. He took off my bra and underwear and then took off his boxers. He put one of my legs on his shoulder and thrusted into me. I bit my lip and gripped the bed sheets as he went as fast as he could .

Malak: Take it *moaning*

My eyes rolled to the back of my head. I felt myself about to come but I couldn't speak. It felt too good.

Malak: Cum for me .

All of a sudden I felt it drip down. Malak pulled out and started kissing down my stomach. He then began to eat me out while fingering me. I pulled his hair. Tongue game was too strong. I felt tears  form as he stared right into my eyes. He stopped and we caught our breaths. He laid on top of me and kissed my lips softly.

Malak: You needed that.
You: I did *playing with his hair* I'm so sorry about earlier.
Malak: It's fine. I'm not mad . Let's get ready so we can go.
You: Okay.

Me and Malak took a shower and got dressed. We headed out and went to a restaurant. The food was so good there. Then we went to go visit my mom. Then his mom. When we got back home it was 12:00 o'clock. We watched movies until we fell asleep.