Chapter 3

Malak looks at you biting his lip. He whispers in your ear and says "Be mine" You look at him and smile and give him a big hug. River, Nadia, and Ben go to a party while you and Malak stay. As soon as they leave, Malak picks you up and places you on the couch. He puts on Netflix and says "Netflix and chill?😏😋" You laugh as he puts on Insidious Chapter 2. He then turns the lights off and comes over to you and sits between your legs, telling you to play with his hair. You rub your small hands into his curly soft hair and smile the whole time. After like 15 minutes, Malak turns around and looks at you. You continue watching the movie as he goes and gets blankets and popcorn. He comes back, sits on the couch and puts the blanket over you and him. Then he gives you the popcorn. As you eat it you feel Malak touching your thigh. You look at him and he says sorry. A scary part comes on in the movie and you are scared. Malak sees you and wraps his arms around you and pulls you to his chest. You look at him and smile, he smiles back. At 3:00 you start to get tired. You pull away from Malak and lay on the couch on your back still watching the movie. Malak moves over and gets on top of you, laying his head on your chest. You rub his hair while still watching the movies. Malak puts his hand on your face and you both stare into each other's eyes. He leans in and kisses you. As you guys are kissing, you feel that Malak has a boner. You laugh a little as he kisses your neck. You moan a little and he smiles. He lifts up your shirt and licks you from you chest to your belly button. You moan pulling his hair. Malak's tongue stops at your belly button and he looks down at your private.

Y/n: No!!!
Malak: Come on Bae. Just relax😏
Y/n: Malak not today 😔
Malak: Why Bae ?
Y/n: I'm on my period.
Malak: Oh I see .

Malak pulls your shirt back down and pulls your arms so that you are sitting up. He then pulls you back to his chest. You both fall asleep with smiles on your face.