Chapter 21 (Revenge)

Malak's pov:
I didn't want to leave y/n but I didn't want anything to happen to her while me and King violate Jalen and Tre. Not only did they put me in a coma but they tried to HURT MY BABY! I'm not letting that go so they about to get it . So I told them to meet me and King at the basketball court.

Y/n pov:
I really hope that Malak don't go and do some stupid dumb shit😒As a matter of fact, I'm following him just to find out😏

Malak pov: So we get to the court and I see jalen and Tre. Me and King was walking to them ready but then I hear somebody calling my name🤔 I turn around and....... OH MY GOD!!! I told her ass to stay home 😒

Malak: What the fuck are you doing here? *confused and yelling*🤔😡
Y/n: I didn't want to stay by myself the fuck💁 Heyy King 👋
King: Hey. You need to go back home now!
Y/n: Why what's going on ?! *confused and worried*🤔😳
Malak: Bae please go.
King: We getting Tre and jalen back for what they did to you and Malak.
Y/n: Well I'm helping too. I gotta protect my baby. I'm not losing you again Malak *staring into his eyes holding his hand*
Malak: And I'm not going to lose you so wait for me at home *kisses your forehead*
King: I don't wanna lose you either. What if they pull out a gum or something?

You think about what King said and you realize that they could really get hurt.

Y/n: I brought a knife though *smirking* 😏 (SAVAGE)
Malak: Bae wtf give me that! *trying to grab it form you*
Y/n: No! I'll use it if stuff get serious okay *laughing* 😂
King: Ight lets go

They walk over to jalen and Tre.

Malak: So y'all bitch ass niggas tried to rape my girl ?
Jalen: Nigga we will put yo ass to sleep again *laughing* 😂😂
King: Not this time *coming from behind a tree*
Tre: Damn!

Malak and King go over to them and they start fighting. Malak and King are winning. Jalen's nose is bleeding. Tre got a black eye😂 But then all of a sudden you see jalen pull a gun out on Malak😱 He pushes Malak down and kicked him in his stomach.

Jalen: You just don't learn Malak do you ? You love getting fucked up don't you? Well this the last time. And y/n will be mine.
Malak: She will never be yours *holding his stomach In pain on the ground*😖
Jalen: Well see *about to pull the trigger*
Y/n: Noo! Jalen you can have me. Okay ? Just leave him alone. I'll be yours just put the gun down please *stepping in front of Malak*
Malak: Bae no!
Jalen I knew you would come around *smirking and throwing the gun away* 😏 Lets go.

Tre and Jalen start walking you away from King and Malak they scream your name. King tries to run after you but you tell him to stop. Malak manages to get up and tries to run to you crying. You tell him everything will be fine and he just looks at you with fear and tears come down his face.

King: SHE DONT KNOW WHAT SHE DOING!!!!!!! *yelling*😳😳😳
Malak: I know what she doing. Go grab the gun! She want us to follow them.

King gets the gun and they follow them. They finally catch up to them and Malak holds up the gun at Jalens head.

Malak: LET HER GO!!

Jalen pauses for a second and pushes you very hard but King catches you before you fall. You take out your knife.

Y/n: So how y'all wanna die ?
Tre: Bruh lets go !!

They run and Malak throws the gun and holds his side in pain.He looks at you and you all you could see was pain in his eyes. You walk over to him and hug him. You kiss him and King clears his throat.

Y/n: Oh yeah *walks over to King and kisses his cheek*
King: Thanks *blushing* ☺️
Malak: Okayy now that's enough *getting angry* 😡
Y/n: Your so jealous for no reason *laughing* 😂 Lets go home.
Malak: No reason? Okay *rolling his eyes* 😒
Y/n: Don't roll your eyes at me. I will fuck you up *laughing* 😂
Malak: I'm already fucked up.
Y/n: What do you mean ?
Malak: Nevermind 😒
Y/n: Bae you mad ?
Malak: No !
Y/n: That kiss was just a thank you kiss and it was on his cheek not his lips.
Malak: Bae I know I'm not mad okay ?
Y/n: Let's go home. Bye King *hugging him*
Malak: I'll catch you later bro. *slapping him up*

You and Malak walk home. Malak lays on the couch and you go get him some ice for his bruises. He moves in pain.

Y/n: Bae I'm sorry.
Malak: it's okay. Put it back on.

You lay it back on his bruise and Malak grabs it.

Malak: I wish I would've killed them *mumbling*
Y/n: Baby you did enough. The fact that you risked your life for me meant a lot. I love you so much. *Kisses him passionately*

You guys kiss for about 5 minutes and you go make you and Malak some chicken pastelitos. You finally finish them and you wash the plates. Malak starts kissing you and he holds your waist. He kisses your neck and you moan a little. You pull away.

Y/n: I'm about to take a shower.
Malak: Can I coming too *smirking* 😏
Y/n: Even if I said no you still would've came *laughing* 😂 Come on *putting his hand out for you to grab*

You and Malak take a shower together as always. You get out put on a PINK spots bra and PINK underwear. Malak just puts on his boxers of course. You guys get in bed and start watching Netflix. Malak lays on your chest as you play with his hair.

Y/n: Malak ?
Malak: Yes Bae ?
Y/n: Will you ever leave me for anyone else ?
Malak: I told you I will never leave you and you know that. I love you too much for that. *staring into your eyes*
Y/n: What if I was pregnant?
Malak: I would stay by your side always . Are you ?
Y/n: No I was just asking. *playing with your fingers*
Malak: Do you want to be ?
Y/n: I do but I'm not ready and I thought you would leave me *looking sad*
Malak: Stop saying that. I will never leave you *kissing you*

You and Malak make out for about and hour and you finally stop.

Malak: I love you baby ❤️
Y/n: I love you more❤️
Malak: You tired ?
Y/n: Yeah
Malak: Okay I'll move over.
Y/n: No! I still wanna play with your hair.
Malak: Okay Goodnight😘
Y/n: Goodnight 😘