Chapter 20

It is now morning. You and Malak have to go back to school for your last year of high school. Malak wakes up first, trying to wake you up.

Malak: Bae? *shaking you*
Y/n:..... Hmmmm *still laying on him*😴
Malak: Wake up , we got school.
Y/n: I don't wanna go! *pulling him closer with your eyes closed and wraping your legs around him*
Malak: Well I'll get you up then *smirking*😏

Malak gets up and picks you up bridal style. You wrap your arms around his neck as he carries you to the bathroom. He sits you on the counter. You both brush your teeth, wash you face, ect. You both then get in the shower. You and Malak get dressed. You put on a red crop top, black jeans with your black and red retro 5s with your hair in a messy, curly bun. Malak puts on a black long sleeved shirt, some jeans with his black and red retro 5s and a chain. Malak looks over at you with his eyebrows raised and a smirk.

Malak: I can see your hickey *smirking* 😏
Y/n: OH MY GODDDD *stomping back into the bathroom*😡😡😡

You go to the bathroom and take your hair out of the bun, leaving it down and curly. Malak likes when it's curly so
when he sees it, he smiles. You both go to the kitchen and eat .

Malak: Bae you ready?
Y/n: Yeah come on

You guys are walking to school and you stop by Starbucks. You finally walk into school and everyone says hi to Malak because they haven't seen him in so long. And then the devils arrive. Oh God 😡

Zyasia: Hey guys! This is my cousin arianna. Arianna this is part of squad.
Arianna: How wouldn't I know who my boyfriend is? And y/n you don't have to escort him anymore. He has me now. *smirking*
Zyasia: wait so y/n and Malak don't go out ? *laughing* 🤔😂
Arianna: HA! She wishes! Come on baby lets get to class.

Malak looks at you and sees your fists balled up. He stands in front of you, blocking you from hitting her.

Malak: Look arianna, I will never be with you...... EVER so leave me and y/n alone. Go somewhere and be the Thot that you are.
Zyasia: Wowwww *confused* 🤔😳
Arianna: Whatever. And y/n, I still think that if I was with him that never would've happened *smirking* 😏
Y/n: SHUT UP BEFORE I BEAT YO ASS AGAIN YOU DIRTY BITCH!! *yelling and tearing up*😡😢
Malak: Again? Let's just go.

You and Malak get to class and you sit down angry with your arms folded.

Malak: Again? When did you fight her?

You were about to tell him but River, Nadia, Nyra, Zyasia, Ben, And tayvion come and sit down.

Squad: Hey guys ! What's wrong y/n?
Malak: What happened between y/n and Arianna when I was gone ?
Nyra: Well Arianna said that you would've never been in the hospital if she was with you because you'd be by her side always. And y/n snapped and just beat her ass. And we had to pull her off because she was really hurting her.
River: Did she mess with her again cause we can fight her again !
Malak: She was saying how y/n not my girlfriend and that she was.
Zyasia: Hold up! Why the fuck was you fighting my cousin y/n ?
Y/n: Y'all get her PLEASEEEEE. I don't wanna go off on her! *angry*😡😡
Nadia: First of all Zyasia, Arianna been messing with y/n ever since her and Malak got together which was like a year ago so you need to sit down. Second of all, your attitude really gotta go. You seem like you jealous of their relationship just like your dumb ass cousin. You can't have him okay?! That's all y/n's!
Zyasia: What ever!

You finally calm down when Malak wraps his arms around you and class begins.

*After school*

you and Malak are walking home button are not speaking.

Malak: Why didn't you tell me ?
Y/n: I don't know. I just-
Malak: *cuts you off with a kiss* I'm so sorry I wasn't there.
Y/n: Malak ?
Malak: Yes
Y/n: I have something else to tell you. *looking down* 😔
Malak: What? You can tell me anything!
Y/n: Well I was.......
Malak: Tell me please Bae !
Y/n: Well I was on my way to the hospital to see you and I saw..........................................................Jalen and Tre
Malak: They the ones that-
Y/n: *cuts him off* Yeah I know and I went over to confront them and they...
Malak: They what *stopped walking looking angry*😡
Y/n: They tried to rape me *tearing up* 😢

Malak started to tear up and you could see fury in his eyes.

Malak: WHY THE FUCK YOU DIDNT TELL ME?!? *yelling at you and stepping closer to you*
Y/n: I DIDNT WANT YOU TO ACT LIKE THIS. AND STOP YELLING AT ME!!!!!!!!!! *crying*

Malak comes over to you and hugs you tightly.

Malak: Bae I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to yell. I should've been there to protect you.
Y/n: *still crying*
Malak: Bae I'm sorry *looking sad* 😔😢
Y/n: I wanna go home *still crying in his shirt*
Malak: We are going home.
Y/n: No! My home.
Malak: Bae please stay with me I'm so sorry I yelled at you.
Y/n: I don't care. I wanna go home! *angry and sniffling* 😡😢
Malak: NO !

Malak puts you over his shoulder and starts walking you to his house. You kick and scream, trying to get down.

Y/n: MALAK PUT ME DOWN NOW!!! *screaming* 😡😡😡
Malak: You're not going home by yourself!
Y/n: PLEASE LET ME GO!!!

Malak takes you in his house and lays you on the couch as you try to fight him. But holds you down. You manage to scratch him on his neck but he still holds you down.

Malak: What the fuck y/n!! That shit hurt! *angry* 😡😡😡
Y/n: GET OFF OF ME !!!!! 😡
Malak: NO !
Y/n: Bae please *whining*😩😩😩😩

Malak gets off of you. You get up and try to run to the door but he catches you pulls you back, wraps his arms around you and starts kissing your neck. You try to unwrap his arms but he's to strong. You just give up and tell him to stop but he keeps kissing you.

Y/n: Can I go now?
Malak: You're staying with me no matter what you say.
Y/n: Oh my god 😒

You push Malak off of you and go to his room. You lay on the bed with your arms folded. You stare at the wall. Malak comes in and you see him texting someone.

Y/n: Who are you texting?
Malak: Don't worry about it. I'll be back. *kissing your forehead*
Y/n: Malak ? Let me come with you.
Malak: No stay. I don't want you getting hurt.
Y/n: Hurt ? Why would I get hurt ?
Malak: I'll be back just stay here. I love you *walking out*
Y/n: MALAK?!? Don't you dare leave me!