Chapter 2

Nyra pov: Y/n and Malak are so cuteeee 👫 I should set them up. I wonder if she would be mad at me for trying....... Oh well, I'll do it anyway 😊

As you and Malak walk down the hallway to class , you feel Malak staring at you and start to get scared..

Y/n: Yes Malak??
Malak: Huh??
Y/n: You were looking at me 😳
Malak: Oh ..... My bad. I was uhhh
Y/n: It's okay 😂

Malak smiles at you and you smile back. You finally get to your next class. You walk in and Malak sits you next to him in the back row. As you sit down, two girls say hi to you.

River: Hey girl.
Nadia: Heyyyy
River: Malak, is this your girlfriend?
Malak: No 😳..... She's just a...... A friend.
Nadia: Mmmmm

River and Nadia introduces themselves to you. You become friends instantly. River tells you that somebody named Ben is staring at you. You look over to see his jaw dropped to the floor. He walks over, introducing himself.

Ben: What's your name Beautiful?😘
Y/n: Y/n *blushes*
Ben: Nice name *kisses your hand*

Y/n pov: Ben is so sweet. But Malak seems a little upset. I wonder what's wrong with him. He seems as if he's JEALOUS 😱 Nahhhh that can't be. We're just friends 👌

Malak pov: Ben is really about to get punched in his fucking face. Y/n is MY GIRL............. What am I saying. That's just my friend 😊 What is there to be jealous about?

The rest of the school day goes by. You see river in the hall and she invites you over her house after school. You accept the invitation and you, river, Nadia, Ben , and Malak walk to river's house .

When you guys get there, River shows you around. When River is done, someone grabs you from behind. You look up to see that it was Ben. You pull away and follow River to the living room. When you walk in, you see Malak sitting on the couch on his phone. You go over and sit next to him.

Malak: Hey y/n! *wraping his arms around you*
Y/n: Hey Malak!
River: Awwww
Nadia: Awwww
Y/n: *laughs* it's not like that. We just friends.
Malak: Yeah hop off 😡😏
River: Whatever 😏
Ben: Let's play hide and seek!

River turns the light off as you guys go hide. As Ben is counting, you run to a hiding spot and stumbled upon someone. It's Malak! You fall backwards and he catches you. You are now sitting on his lap.

Y/n: I'm so sorry 😂
Malak: Don't be 😏
You try to get up but he pulls you back down. You flop on his lap and feel his dick on your ass.
Y/n:Malak... What
Malak: Shhhhhh he's coming

Malak's pov: I CANT DO RHIS ANYMORE. I can't just be her friend. This is too hard for me. But I feel like she's scared of me or something. I pulled her back on me so that I could kiss her and give her a hickey but it's not time for that............yet 😏💦

Ben walks in the rooms and couldn't find either one of you . So he went in the living room and sat down. Malak laughs and then stares at you as if he was going to do something. You look into his beautiful brown eyes and bite your lip. He bites his too.

Malak: Y/n?
Y/n: Yes?
Malak: We can't be friends .
Y/n: Why ?
Malak: Because I wAnna be more than friends.
You stare at him and get up from his lap and walks to the door. Malak grabs your arm, spins you around and kisses you. At first you were going to pull away but his lips felt so good on yours. You start to kiss him back. He grabs your waist and kisses you neck. Then you hear footsteps. You push Malak off of you and then River walks in.

River: you guys were in here the whole time ?
Malak: yeah. Ben is slow. It's so obvious.
Y/n: yeah

Y/n: Pov: OMG.. I just kissed Malak.
I thought that we agreed that we were going to be just friends. I guess he has feelings for me. I kinda do for him too. I don't know what I would say if he asked me out. He is so CUTE and so sweet 😩😘

You, Malak and River walk in the living room with Ben . Ben sees you and Malak and turns away.

Y/n: What's his problem?
Malak: He gets mad when he can't find us *laughs*