Chapter 31 (How Could You)

Your Pov:
Malak really made me feel so much better last night😌 As soon as his lips touched mine, I just completely forgot about all sadness. I needed him to make me feel better and he did exactly that. All of the pleasure he gave me 😌 It felt so good considering that we haven't made love in a while. It brought back memories of our first time. I wanted him so bad last night 😩 He makes me feel something special❤️ As soon as he touched me, chills filled my body🙈 Everything that happened last night was just perfect. I love my baby so much 😩❤️

You wake up in Malak's embrace. You smile at the sight of him sleeping. "You look so cute when you sleep" you say. You slowly remove his hands from around you and get out of the bed, leaving him there to sleep. In the bathroom, you brush up, ect. In the kitchen you decided to make you and Malak breakfast. Eggs, toast, bacon, grits. While you cook the food, you feel a little nauseous. But you keep cooking anyway. Breakfast is finally done and Malak still isn't up. You decide to eat your food anyway and let him rest peacefully. As you are eating, you start to feel nauseous again and this time you feel yourself about to throw up. You run fast to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.

Your Pov:
So I was eating some good ass food and I felt myself about to throw up. I ran to that bathroom so quick🏃💨 I threw up all up in the toilet. I felt horrible 😖

Malak comes into the bathroom to make sure you are okay.

Malak's Pov:
I woke up and y/n wasn't next to me. I smelled food so I assumed she was in the kitchen. But then I heard her gagging in the bathroom.

Malak: Bae you good?!? *worried, banging on the door*😳
You: Don't come in here 😷

Malak opens the door anyway. You flush the toilet, put the stool down and sit on top of it. Malak comes and crouches down in front of you. He holds your hands and stares at you while you stare at him. He pushes your hair back out of your face, behind your ear.

Malak: How do you feel now?
You: I don't feel nauseous anymore.
Malak: What did you eat?
You: Just eggs and toast.
Malak: Do you want me to take you to the hospital?
You: No! I'm fine *getting up*
Malak: Well let me know if it happens again. I'll take you. Okay ?
You: Okay.

You and Malak brush your teeth ect. He gets in the shower while you pick out some clothes to wear. You hear him yell your name and walk inside the bathroom.

You: Yes Malak ?
Malak: Get in with me.
You: I'll just take one after you🙄
Malak: Come on please ?
You: Huhh okay hold on😒

In the shower, Malak starts kissing you but you were not in the mood so you wash up and hurry to get out. A few seconds later he gets out, following you to his bedroom. You get dressed putting on a grey crop top with some grey sweatpants. Malak puts on a red short sleeved shirt with red and black basketball shorts. As soon as you get dressed, Malak lays you on the bed and gets on top of you.

Malak: Did I make you feel better yesterday? *kissing your neck*
You: Yes daddy *moaning*
Malak: I knew I would. Let's go eat.
You: I'm not hungry anymore but it's food for you on the stove.
Malak: Okay thanks.

He pecks your lips before leaving to the kitchen.
You lay on the bed and watch tv when all of a sudden, Malak's phone rings. You look at the screen to see "Destiny 😍😋💦🙈"

Your Pov:
WHO THE FUCK IS DESTINY❗️❓❗️❓ Yo I SWEAR TO GOD, IF HES CHEATING ON ME, IM GOING TO FUCK HIM UP‼️‼️ IM ANSWERING THIS GOD DAMN PHONE AND IF I HEAR A BITCH IM GOING TO KILL HER AND HIM‼️‼️‼️
😤😤

Phone Call:
??: Hello?
You: Who the fuck is this? And why are you calling my boyfriend's phone ? Are you fucking crazy⁉️
Destiny: This is destiny and who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Malak is mine so you need to back the fuck up‼️
You: You know what ? You can have him! He's a fuckboy anyway and it's a whole lot of other cute boys that want me so he's easy to replace😊
Destiny: He was already mine bitch so you go ahead and get you a somebody who isn't already taken dumb bitch‼️💁
You: Bitch you can suck my dick! If I ever see you, I'm really going to beat the shit out of you! Have fun with fuckboy Malak.
Bye Bitch‼️
Hangs up the phone.

Yo I'm so fucking done with him. Now i know why he sometimes goes to a separate bathroom, to talk to her. After all we have been through. I really want to fuck him up and kill his little bitch. But my heart hurts too much. I can't believe that he would do this to me 😭

You go into the living where Malak is watching tv. You throw his phone on the couch next to him, where he can see the name that called.

You: How fucking long have you been talking to this bitch *balling your fists up*
Malak: Bae look I'm sorry 😳

You run over to the couch to jump on him. Punching him, he tells you to stop.

Malak: Y/N STOP‼️ *holding you down*
You: YOU FUCKBOY‼️ I FUCKING HATE YOU‼️ *tears swell up in your eyes*

You manage to get up. You run to the kitchen and grab a knife out of the drawer. You walk to Malak, holding it so that it faces him.

Malak: B-Bae put that down. I'm so sorry about everything! I love you so much and I never meant to hurt you *stepping backwards as you got closer*
You: I DONT GIVE A FUCK ‼️‼️
Malak: Bae pleaseeee just let me explain! I don't want to lose you again *whining*
You: FUCK YOU‼️‼️

You push Malak to the wall but he somehow grabbed the knife and turns so that he has you on the wall now. He holds you tightly so that you cannot escape from the wall.

You: GET OFF OF ME YOU STUPID LITTLE FUCKBOY ‼️ ‼️
Malak: Y/N STOP‼️ IM SO SORRY. SHE DONT EVEN MEAN ANYTHING TO ME‼️ YOURE THE ONLY ONE THAT I LOVE AND NEED❗️
You: STOP FUCKING LYING‼️‼️‼️ YOU SAID THAT YOU WOULD NEVER HURT ME‼️ YOU PROMISED THAT YOU WOULD NEVER BE WITH ANYONE BUT ME‼️‼️ I WISH THAT I NEVER MET YOU AND I NEVER LOVED YOU‼️I HATE YOU MALAK I HATE YOU‼️‼️ *crying as he lets go*

You fall to the floor and cry your eyes out. Malak tries to hug you but you push him away. You walk out and drive off in your car (your car! Not Malak's)
Tears are streaming down your face as you drive away from Malak's house. You call King to tell him what happened.

Phone Call:
King: Y/n I'm so sorry about that. Come over to my house so that we can talk.
You: Okay. I'm on my way *sniffling*

You arrive at kings house. As soon as he opens the door, he hugs you tightly while you cry in his shirt. He picks you up and takes you inside his house. He puts you on his lap on the couch while you still continue to cry. He wraps his arms around you. Your breathing steadies and you fall asleep, gripping a piece of his shirt. He takes you to his room and lays you on his bed. He takes off your shoes and puts you under the covers. He falls asleep next to you, holding you close.

How could he ? 😭😭😭