Chapter 34 (2 weeks later Malaks Birthday❤️)

Just pretend it's his birthday 😂😂 Anyway enjoy😘

Your Pov:
So today is Malaks birthday and me and squad are going to surprise him with luau party on the beach because he is from Hawaii. I Know it sounds girly but it's really not 😂😂😂ALL of squad is invited. First we are going to the movies,then shopping , then out to eat and then the beach and yeahhh. Squad should be setting everything up right now. Today is his day 😊❤️❤️ I said happy birthday to him on every social media 😊😊I told squad already that I was pregnant and they were not surprised 😂😂 they were happy for me and Malak. My mom said that she would come back to Cali when I had it and also Malaks mom. But I really feel bad for King. I just like..........left him and he really likes me. But ever since I got back with Malak, he won't even talk to me😕😔 I guess I lost my best friend 😔 but enough of that 😴 I looked at the clock and saw that it was 2:00 .I went to go brush my teeth and wash my face. I go back to the room and Malak is still sleeping so I got on top of him............he still didn't wake up. So I started kissing his neck. He moaned with his eyes closed. Then he wrapped his arms around me and started kissing my neck.

You: Happy Birthday Baby 😘❤️
Malak: Thanks baby girl *smiling and grabbing your waist*😘😘
You: Get up! We have a long day today and I have a surprise for you!
Malak: Do I have to get up nowww??? *groaning*
You: Huhhh fine. You better be up by the time I get out of the bathtub.
Malak: Can I come too ? *smirking*
You: Hurry Up!

Malak follows you to the bathroom. He brushes his teeth while you run the bath water . You put your hair up and get in. Shortly, Malak follows, sitting behind you. He pulls you backwards towards him and you lay back on his chest. You turn your head to look at him. He kisses you.

*After the wash up*

You and Malak get dressed. He puts on his birthday outfit above .You cook him lunch since you missed breakfast.

Malak: Thank you Bae ❤️😘
You: You're welcome. Now hurry up.
Malak: Where we going?
You: First the movies then shopping then dinner then a surprise 😅
Malak: A surprise?
You: Yeah now come on. Oh and let me take a picture of you cause you look sexy today 😜💦💕😍
Malak: I do everyday and
all of this is yours 😏😋💦💕

Malak finishes eating. You guys leave to go to the movies. When you get there, you buy the tickets and go inside.You sit down and cuddle up while waiting for it to start. Malak sees someone that he doesn't want to see.

Malaks Pov:
So me and y/n were in the movies. It didn't start yet so I just stared at her while she rubbed her cheek against my shoulder. She then looked up at me and placed her hand on my face. I leaned in and kissed her. I inserted my tongue and she moaned just a little 😏💦 She pulled away and laid back on my shoulder. As I looked back up, I saw someone who looked familiar🤔 She had long hair, she was short, slightly thick, brown skin. FUCK ITS DESTINY 😳😳😳😳😳😳 oh i really hope she doesn't see me! I told y/n to come with me so we walked out.

You: What's wrong. Why did we walk out?
Malak: I uhh had to go pee😁
You: Well then go you dumb nut 😂
Malak: *sighs* No Babe that's not the reason 😔
You: What's wrong?
Malak: I saw destiny in there 😐
You: YOU SAW WHO?!? 😡😤
Malak: Bae don't do nothing crazy okay ? *calming you down*
You: Well I already said that I would kill the bitch so that's what I'm doing 😡
Malak: No you're pregnant. What if she makes a mistake and hurts you?!? Then I would have to kill a bitch and I don't wanna go to jail!! 😡😡I have to take care of you and my daughter😔
You: You are the most dramatic person I have ever met 😂😂😂 I wasn't going to do anything 😂😂 I can't ruin your birthday and daughter?😳 How you know what I'm having?
Malak: I really don't know. I was just guessing since you've been throwing up ALOT! 😂 And they say that if you throw up a lot during pregnancy then you're most likely having a girl😊
You: Well we don't know for sure but I hope so 😊But let's go back in.
Malak: Okay