I have feelings.LAST CHAPTER.

Last chapter:

Once I hung myself everything went blank. It's like my soul was out my body. Like a ghost? Idk. I could see everything!i could see my pale body hanging. I heard the door open as fast. I ran quickly and his. I had no idea why I was hiding?! Wasn't I a ghost?! "ELEANOR!?WHERE ARE YOU?!" Yelled my mum,louis and the lads. As they were walking they saw my poor delicate body just hanging. Tears filled their eyes. I felt so bad. Louis found the video messaged to them and he smiled,but the began to cry. So did my mum. After my mom called the police and everything..my mom came and said her last goodbye."Eleanor,my gorgeous daughter. I will miss you dearly! I will never forget you. I love you so much El. Rest in piece my little angel." I heard my mom saying to me. Then came louis." El,my precious girl. I love you so much! I will always love you! I miss you so much already. Rest in piece baby.:'( tears filled everyone's eyes. They all walked out of the house and left me to the officers. They put me in a coffin and they closed me up. And that was the last time they saw me. Eleanor Calder was no longer in earth.

THE END

Ok so I wrote this story because this is what actually could happen. I'm not saying that if you're a Larry shipper you should stop shipping larry,but some of you larry shippers are cruel to Eleanor and oubviously we don't know what's going on in her head. So please be nice to her. Well to everyone lets just say. I hope this impacted you as Much as it did to me.

THE END....