Chapter 9

I woke up and grabbed my shirt and put on a bathrobe, I picked up my phone and walked down to the club. I walked inside and saw the Alsace girls gossiping. I put on a clear robe and walked towards the stage area.

"Look Ariel, I don't know where Val is!" "Who gets engaged then leaves?" "Right it's not even midnight yet!" Jason snapped his fingers and he remembered the club where he once saw her. "Hey grampa, how was your nap?" He just looked at the little boy and at Jason and said "That blonde bitch, I fucked the shit out of her!" And he walked back into the bedroom. Jason stood up and ran out the front door.

I went on stage and everyone was cheering my stage name- Victoria. I licked the pole as I stroked my breast. I got on the pole and spun around as I slowly took my bra off. I walked over to another stripper and grabbed her hand as we danced naked together. Money was flying everywhere, and we bent down to pick it up, then in the way back I saw Jason, he shook his head and slammed open the door.

I threw the money down and rushed off the stage when I  saw some girls siting in chairs with two big guys. "Hello." I nervously waved. "I'm Miko & this is Benny! You're no longer welcomed in our club!" I just stared at both of them and at the gossip stripes. "What ever!" I brushed my way past them to get to the parking lot.

I kicked open the doors, and yelled as I ran. "Jason! Jason! Jason!" Then I stopped and stood there crying. He walked over to me. "Give me your hand." I looked up at him and put out my right hand. "Your other hand!" I started to hand him my right, when I immediately knew what he was going to do, so I yanked my hand back. "No!"

"Valentine, give me the ring?" I was in complete tears. "Jason why, please, no, I love you." "No, you don't, you fucked my cousin on the train- who's fifteen by the way, and you fucked my seven year old sister, and my brother Austin! And damn it Val you fucked my grandad, an eighty year old man, you fucked his wrinkly, oh my- his ugh." "Jason I'm so sorry." He grabbed my hand and slowly took the ring off. "I was wrong about you." I watched him walk away. "Jason!"