Chapter 4

"Oh you poor child." cooed Katniss

"Uhhh, yeah." I chuckled nervously.

Peeta then budged in, "Well Eliza, you are welcome to stay as long as you need."

"Oh, I don't want to be rude an-" I  was cut off by Peeta.

"No, its perfectly fine. Besides, your probably tired, it takes a pretty long time to get this far into the forest. How long did it take you."

"Well, I was at my ex-boyfriends house last, and it isn't very far. So, I guess maybe a few hours or so." I yawned. "I presume I'm also a little tired."

"Okay then," said Katniss, "Follow me. You can use the guest room."

I got up and grabbed my bag, then followed Katniss through the house, after saying goodnight to Peeta and the children. She then stopped in front of a long white door, and opened it.

It was beautiful. The walls were a gentle blue, with little paintings of clouds on them. In the middle of the room was a soft green queen sized bed. To the left of the room was a big wide window. The view from it was amazing.

Right in front of the window sat a love seat couch, the same green as the mattress on the bed. On either side of the bed were two light brown mahogany nightstands, with a lamp on them. The shades of course the same pea green.

Over to the right side of the room was a slightly large vanity. The exact same gorgeous mahogany as the nightstands. It had a spotless mirror right in the middle. There was a little stool to go with it, pushed beneath. The cushion was the sky blue on the walls instead of the green.

Overall the room was absolutly speechless. Katniss then spoke up.

"I know its not much bu-"

"NO! I mean- its perfect! Thank you Katniss." I said with a warm smile.

"Your welcome." She returned the smile. "If you need anything me and Peeta's room are right down the hall. And the bathroom is right across your room."

"Okay, thanks again. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Eliza. Sweet dreams." She said before walking out of the room and closing the door with a, click, behind her.