Chapter 1

"EDWARD!!!!!!!!" I yelled as I walked through the door.

"Eliza, I have missed you so much!" says Edward.

"Me too." I say as I softly plant a gentle kiss on his, lucious pink lips. I looked into his cold red eyes. "Edward?"

 "Yes, love?" He said, going to sit on the couch.

I slowly inched my way towards him. "Have you been feeding lately?"

"No........" He says in a monotone.

"Edward." I say sternly.

"I have NOT been feeding!" His voice getting louder by the second.

"You lie right through me, your eyes freaking RED! YOU CAN NOT SIT HEAR AND SAY THAT YOU HAVEN'T, WHEN YOU OBVI HAVE!!!"

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: #abbreves!!!!! #I'm not shocked they started arguing in less than 4 minutes. Are you?? Like and follow if you aren't shocked either)

"AAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! YOU GET ON MY NERVES! YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING, WHEN YOU DON'T!!" He brutally yelled at me.

"After the games , I thought you would be kinder, more loving, accepting me for being a victor without a sense of hearing. But you are SOOOOOOOO different!!! I can't take it anymore!! We, are, D-O-N-E, DONE!! Bye Edward!!" Then I stalked out of the room, packed my things, and headed for the woods. Well..................... Almost, headed for the woods.

"Eliza, wait a second." He said kindly.

"OK.... one, BYE!!!!"

"WAIT, P-PLEASE, COME B-BACK, PL-PLEASE!!!" His voice slowly started to fade, as I ran deeper into the woods.

46 MINUTES LATER

After running for what seemed like hours, I came upon a beautiful meadow. In the middle of it lay a wooden cabin. I slowly walk towards it, with a slight tense feeling running through my veins at the same time.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! YOU CAN'T CATCH ME!"

I swiftly jump behind a tree to see a little boy and girl run by. Once they are out of sight, I sneak my way towards the cabin. When I reach it, I climb four steps to come face to face with a door. I reach my hand up to come in contact with the cold metal knob.

Not expecting the door to be open, I turn the knob and push. To my surprise it opens, so I walk inside, and close the door behind me.

(A.N.: #team catnip #clickitortickethoney)

The foyer is absolutely beautiful, the house is also much bigger than I thought it would be. The walls are perfectly lined with a sea blue wallpaper. The furniture in the den was a pure white, with no blemishes at all.

I start to survey the huose finding that every inch is stunning. Once I see the whole of the house, I head back to the foyer. I suddenly stop in my tracks, the next thing I heard was a gasp, and the breaking of something glass hitting the floor.