Chapter 11

Oh. My. God.

WHAT DID I JUST DO?!?!

"Well obviously, you just drenched all of us in water." Edward replied, in way to make it seem as I was dumb.

"I'm not stupid..."

"You sure about that?" I could hear Bella giggle at the comment. Ugh.

"SHUT UP EDWART!!!!" I screamed.

(Yes I meant to spell his name like that. Calm down... ANYWHORE! Back to the story.)

He just sighed and grabbed the slut's hand. "Come on Bella, let's go dry off."

"Okay Edward." When she THOUGHT she was out of earshot I heard her say. "And maybe... just maybe, could you help me change?" She purred in a seductive tone. UGH, GROSS!!!! NOT WITH ME IN THIS HOUSE!

He just chuckled in reply. Just from past experience with Edward, I knew that was definite yes. I turned around to see the rest of the Cullens mumbling among themselves.

I heard comments like: "Awwww!" "They are so cute together!" and "Haha! Edward's gettin' lucky tonight!"

Oh My Gosh! They are all fucking lunatics. They're about to do 'the dirty', and they are steady encouraging them! Like, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKERY IS THIS SHIT!!!!

I saw that they were so wrapped in their conversation, it looked like they had completely forgotten about my presence... PERFECT!

I slowly backed out of the room and into the hallway. Once there, I turned to my left. THE DOOR! I slowly crept towards it careful not to make a sound.

I MADE IT! I opened the door, and silently closed it behind me. Once it clicked shut, I ran. Full on sprinted towards, what looked like another wood. Great... But who cares at this moment? I getting away from those freaks!

While I ran, I kept looking behind me to see if they had noticed, and were chasing me. I could feel my blood pressure quickly rising. My blood just pumping through my veins. But of course, I had to run into something.

As I turned to look ahead, I ran smack dab into what appeared to be a very muscular tree. Although, trees can't be muscular.... I looked up to see a gorgeous face. I examined the beauty.

He was tan, with well defined face muscles. His chest was perfectly sculpted to perfection. OH YEAH! Forgot to mention, he was shirtless. He wore kacky cargo shorts, that sat right below his, *cough*, ' V '. I looked to his shoulder to find a very interesting circle tattoo. Hmmmm... In a conclusion, HE WAS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!!! Then I heard the most majestic voice ever say:

"Hi." *swoon*

(Haha! Fuckin' Jacob's here muther fuggers!)