Chapter 8

I didn't know where to go. So, I tried my best to get back to town. Once I reached the town, I was kinda hungry, so I walked to nearest convenient store, for a couple of snacks. Something told me I would be walking for a while. I walked inside and grabbed a couple a chips, two water bottles, a soda, and a pack of gum. Hey I still want my mouth to smell half way decent..... I went to the counter, paid, ten stuffed all of it into my bag. I walked outside for a big gust of wind to hit me in the face. It was the middle of August so I wasn't really surprised. I shivered then reached in my bag to pull out my favorite sweater. It was a dark green with brown and purple accents to it. I swiftly pulled it over my head, and continued walking down the street, on the sidewalk. I didn't know where I was going really just walking along...... HEY!! That building looks familiar. I took a good look at my surroundings. *gasp* I know my older sister Emily lives a couple of blocks from here. Maybe she will let me crash for the night. I took out my phone. Its almost 8:00, and its starting to get dark. I can tell you right now, where my sister lives, you DO NOT want to be on the streets when it gets dark... I've heard there have been vampire sightings.

Now you are probably wondering 'Why would you be scared of vampires, when your ex-boyfriend was one?' Well, because Edward was a vampire that could control himself around blood. Apparently not though, according to earlier events..... but, these vampires were different. They would kill someone without even thinking twice about it. In less than 30 minutes darkness soon indulged me. I was so scared I was positive I was gonna shit my pants at any second..... You know what?! I'm not gonna let the dark scare me, and I was certain that my sister's house was near. I knew because with the help of one simple street light, I could see the abandoned firehouse across the street that was literally 5 minutes away. Yay, I'm almost there! I knew I could do it! But of course something had to come and poop on my parade. I started to hear footsteps behind me, but two pairs, not just one. I continued to walk, but was very tempted to turn around. When I couldn't take it anymore I turned to discover no one there. Why am I NOT shocked? When I turned on my heel to continue walking to my sister's house that was literally 1 minute away now, I was greeted by two pairs of blood red eyes.

Just from their eyes it was obvious they were vampires, I know those eyes anywhere. One had short dark brown hair and a little stubble on his chin. The other one looked like he would tear me to pieces any minute, he had curly blond hair. Other than that they both looked the same with their eyes, and ice cold skin. The one who looked completely deranged lowly chuckled, while the other one started to walk towards me seductively, until I was pinned to the brick wall on my left. He then let his lips graze my right ear, he whispered, "Well, look at what we have here. A poor, sweet, defenceless little girl." I was so scared I just stood there and stared at him like an idiot. Before I knew what he was doing, he licked the shell of my ear, and started to kiss down my neck. He then pulled away, before he could sink his teeth into me. "You smell delicious darling." He lowly whispered, which I'm guessing was supposed to be seductive? Then the other maniac ran over and lifted me up, and over his shoulder. I was still just sitting there like a dumb ass, and letting them do this to me. Without warning they started running in their super fast speed, within seconds we were standing in front of house in the middle of nowhere. Who knows how many miles it is away from town...... before I realized what was going on, a white sheet was slapped to my mouth. The last thing I remember was being thrown to the ground with a thump, and merciless laughing, before I was indulged with more darkness than earlier.