Chapter 5

Once Katniss was out of the room, I sat my bag down on the bed. Then I went over to the window, and sat down on the couch. It was a lot softer than it looked.

The sun was slowly starting to set, leaving a beautiful trail of pink behind it. Breath-taking.

The next thing I knew it was around 10 o' clock. I had went to the bathroom around 9:30 to wash up, and put my pj's on. Now here I am still staring out of this window. The view is just so magistic. Although, I figured I probably should go to bed now, it's getting late.

I slowly picked myself up, and wandered over to the bed. I pulled the covers down, and got settled. Within a few seconds I was pulled into a peaceful sleep.

--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--

"Rise n' shine!"

"Ugghhh....." I groaned as I pulled the covers over my head, just to get them ripped off. "AHHHHH! WHAT THE FU---!!!!!" I cut myself off when I opened my eyes to see Xavier and Allie standing in front of me.

"What were you going to say?" Asked Xavier.

"Nothing sweetie...... nothing." I replied sweetly, getting off the bed and walking to the door.

"Are you sure?" This time it was Allie who asked.

"Yep."

"Okay!!!" She replied with that cute little voice of her's. She then skipped out of the room, with her brother right on her tail.

I then muttered to myself, "That was a close one..." While walking across the hall to the bathroom. I walked in and shut the door behind me. I then stripped and got into the bathtub. I turned the nozzle and the lukewarm water started to flow out. When the tub was full enough I turned the water off.

For about 15 minutes I just sat there and soaked in the water. When it started to get cold, I quikly grabbed the soap and washed myself clean. When I was done, I unplugged the tub and watched the water drain out. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me.

I then swiftly opened the door and ran into Peeta. We then toppled over with a thump. Of course just out of coincidence, I fell on top of him.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I apoligized, he was now basically drenched.

"No, its okay. It was my fault for standing there." He replied.

"Oh yeah......why were you standing there?"

"I thought you were in your room, and I was coming to tell you that breakfast is ready."

"Okay...." There was now an awkward silence.

"Um... do you mind?" he stuttered. Oh yeah! I was still on top of him, in only a towel, drenched, straddeling his waist, a married man........... *GASP*

"Yeah sure!" I said getting up. He soon followed. Why do I feel like his eyes are watching my body? Sure enough when I looked up he was eyeing me like I was a piece of freaking meat!!!

Wait, is that lust I see?

"Uhhh, Peeta? You o--" I was cut off by him kissing my lips hungrily. I then unexpectantly moaned into the kiss. I soon found myself kissing back.

This continued for about 5 minutes until I guess he realized what he was doing. He then quickly pulled away. "Um, I-....... Breakfast is ready." He then sprinted down the hall leaving me flabbergasted.