Chapter 6

Breakfast was really awkward. No one really talked..... not even Allie or Xavier.

"Hey dad," Said Xavier. THANK YOU!!! "Doesn't school start in like an hour?"

Peeta then looked up from his plate and at the clock, I'm pretty sure he got whiplash. "Damn....." He muttered to himself, causing a giggle to escape Katniss' lips.

"What's that dad?"

"NOTHING!! I--I mean nothing son. Get your bag, come on Allie." With a plop Allie jumped from her chair onto the floor, then grabbing her bag. Xavier soon copied her actions. "Bye honey, I love you." Peeta said, giving Katniss a quick peck.

"Bye sweetie. I love you too." She replied.

"Eliza." He said to me with a slight nod of his head. I returned it kindly.

Xavier and Eliza then yelled, "BYE MOM, BYE ELIZA!!" While walking out the door.

"BYE!" We both said on cue. What a coincidence.......

"Sooooo, Katniss.... if they have school in about an hour how are they gonna get there in time, if it already takes about three to get to the house." I asked.

"Peeta knows a shortcut."

"Oh....."

"Yep." She was now in the kitchen washing dishes. "Are you finished?"

"OH! Um, yes." I walked over and placed my plate in the sink.

"Thank you." She said.

"Your welcome. So, what do you do until Peeta comes back?"

She then grabbed what looked like a purse and walked to the door. "I go to work at the pharmacy." She replied curtly. What's her problem? Then again I did basically have a make-out session with her husband.... but, she didn't know about it, right? Her voice then pulled me out of my mental rant.

"You are welcome to anything in the fridge, and we do have a television, but it goes out alot because the signal out here isn't the best. You can also read, we have a bookshelf in that corner right over there," She said pointing to a bookshelf in the living room. "We have almost every book you can think of. Okay, I have to go now..... bye."

"Bye...."

She then quickly walked out the house shutting the door behind her. This is going to be a loooooooooong day.

--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--

About 4 hours had passed and Peeta still wasn't back. Just then the door opened and Peeta walked through the door.

(Eliza: WTH IS UP WITH ALL THESE COINCIDENCES!!! THEY ARE STARTING TO GET ON MY LAST NERVE takeahint!!!!!!

takeahint: SHUT UP ELIZA I'M WRITING THIS STORY!!! NOT YOU!!! NOW BE QUIET BEFORE I WRITE THAT YOU GET YOUR FREAKING HEAD CUT OFF BY PEETA!!!!

Eliza: Yes ma' am.....

takeahint: *winks at the readers*)

But instead of him just normally striding through the door, he um... wobbled? "Peeta what happened?" I yelled, running over to help him stand. As he tried to answer his breath hit my face like a gas bomb. *cough cough* He was drunk, like completely wasted.

(This wastedness reminds me of some one impartictactular...... comment below on who you think it is. Note: The answer may not seem as obvious as it appears my little ones.)

"Hey Katniss." He slurred.

"Um, its me Peeta. Not Katniss, Eliza."

"Eliza?"

"Yes, Eliza. Do you remember me Peeta?"

He hiccupped. "Yeah... you're that hot girl only in a towel, that I made-out with. Right?"

I blushed. "Yep, that's me."

"Can we do it again?" He said, I could barely understand it.

"Do what Peeta?"

"YOU KNOW 'WHAT' SLUT!!!" He then yelled at me.

"No, I'm sorry Peeta I don't...." I wispered.

He then grabbed my arm roughly and dragged me to what I'm guessing was his and Katniss' room, and threw me on the bed. The next thing that I knew he was attacking my lips.

One thing lead to another and within 5 minutes we were both na--

(INTERUPTION!!!! #TeamMindless Sorry I'm litsening to Mindless Behavior right now. Comment, vote, or follow if you love them as much as I do!!! Tell me what's your favorite song by them!! Oh look at the time! It's time to get back to the story! And I'm outta here!!! *swoosh*)

EXACTLY 3 HOURS, 24 MINUTES, AND 32 SECONDS AFTER....... YOU KNOW WHAT

"AHHHHHHHHH! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?!?!"

I then fell out of the bed with a thump. What happened? I looked down, I was naked..... in the nude, all of my glory. Why? Then it all flooded back into my memory. I quickly grabbed some of the covers from the bed and wrapped myself with them. I HAD SEX WITH PEETA?!?!?!?!

(ugh...... a love triangle. I hate love triangles. Now I bet you readers are like "Well takeahint, if you don't like love triangles, why did you put one in your story?" WELL YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I PUT ONE?!?! I really don't know...... I sowwy for yelling. I have to go, bye guys!!!)